What is the best vegan shoe out there? - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 04-05-2010, 12:07 PM

I'm looking for something comfortable, durable and good for whatever weather conditions I can find. I need something worth the cost. I am currently thinking about Airseal paraboots, Airseal safety boots and Airseal Bump shoes. I am thinking about Airseal because its supposed to be really good but if you have any better suggestions I'd love to hear them. What vegan shoe works best?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 04-05-2010, 12:32 PM
Banned

I'm having trouble finding any vegan shoes in 13E(wide) Maybe I should read through the entire shoe thread that I stumbled upon a while ago.
#3 Old 04-05-2010, 04:42 PM
Banned

Earth Shoes has a line of vegan shoes. I have been wearing a pair of them for about 2 years and they have been holding up very well. One thing to note is their Anatomic Arch Support takes some getting used to. Basically, it is the opposite of how most shoes are made (most put your toes close to the ground and elevate your heel). Earth Shoes elevate your toes and sinks your heel down. It supposedly is good for your posture / back.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 04-05-2010, 04:47 PM
Veggie Regular

Thumbs up for Vegan Earth Shoes! I got some with the Christmas money that I got from my in-laws.

They are very comfortable and are great for people who are tired of shoes giving them sore toes.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page