which is best juicer - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 03-17-2010, 01:00 AM

i want to buy a juicer but which one should i get. I am willing to spend around 500$ can someone tell me which is a really good one.

Thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 03-17-2010, 05:52 AM

I was wondering the same thing. Was looking at the Jack LaLanne ones, but not sure how it stacks up against others
#3 Old 03-19-2010, 05:52 AM
Veggie Regular

We have had he Jack one for almost 4 years now. We got the one that makes rice and soy and almond milk and also baby food. Its the black one called elite. It lasts us this long because we forgot we had it last year but again its the best one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 03-19-2010, 05:55 AM
Banned

People debated the Vitamix and Blendtec here: https://www.veggieboards.com/boards/s...e-your-Vitamix
#5 Old 03-19-2010, 05:57 AM
Veggie Regular

A blender is not the same as a juicer, FYI.

I have tried a few different kinds and think the Breville Juice Fountain Elite is best. Look at the motor power: http://www.amazon.com/Breville-800JE...9003413&sr=8-1

This one is fairly easy to clean and does not stain, like some others.
#6 Old 03-20-2010, 07:11 AM
Veggie Regular

I have a cheaper Breville model than Penny http://www.amazon.com/Breville-BJE20...9093503&sr=1-1 but I've been pretty happy with it. It's easy to clean and has a powerful motor despite it's compact size. I would definitely recommend this manufacturer.

Support your right to arm bears. ~Cleveland Amory
#7 Old 03-20-2010, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyronymph View Post

I was wondering the same thing. Was looking at the Jack LaLanne ones, but not sure how it stacks up against others

I am not sure about that....but we had one and didnt like it at all....I was suprised that I was sooo unhappy with it cause soo many people seem to like it....just didnt work for us...to me it was a mess and a disaster....I wouldnt reccomend it at all!!

peace

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page