Purely Decadent!!! - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 11-27-2009, 02:05 PM
Beginner

I tried the Purely Decadent Peanut Butter Zig Zag frozen dessert for the first time today and it is amazing. Probably too amazing for my own good. Calories are high (230) per serving and saturated fat is 3g (12g total fat) but it's non-dairy and tastes like ice cream for sure.

I won't be able to keep this in my freezer all of the time because if I do I will need to move up a waist size. But when I really need my ice cream fix, this will do it.

For a lower calorie and 0 saturated fat option, the Rice Dream is another good item.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 11-28-2009, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRC47 View Post

I tried the Purely Decadent Peanut Butter Zig Zag frozen dessert for the first time today and it is amazing. Probably too amazing for my own good. Calories are high (230) per serving and saturated fat is 3g (12g total fat) but it's non-dairy and tastes like ice cream for sure.

But hey, that's still 1/3 fewer calories and half the fat of Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup flavor! Have you tasted Purely Decadent's Coconut Milk Peanut Butter Swirl? It's got slightly fewer calories than the Peanut Butter Zig Zag, and it's also really good.
#3 Old 11-28-2009, 11:11 AM
Veggie Regular

That's some mighty tasty stuff!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 11-28-2009, 02:33 PM
Veggie Regular

I love this stuff. Way too tasty for me to resist.
#5 Old 11-29-2009, 10:48 AM
Beginner

I plan on trying whatever flavors I can find! This was the first I've tried though.
#6 Old 11-29-2009, 12:55 PM
Banned

I have had the peanut butter zig zag ice cream. If you think that stuff is good, wait until you try some ice creams made with coconut milk. Puts milk based ice cream to shame.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page