Ghriardelli Twilight Delight 72% Cacao - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 08-19-2009, 11:00 AM

Delicious. Its vegan and one of the best Dark chocolates I have ever eaten. So smooth, and it doesn't melt fast. I recommend it to everyone
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 08-19-2009, 11:10 AM
Veggie Regular

I'll have to look for that. I could have sworn that when I was looking for vegan chocolate options, I checked all the Ghiardelli (sp?) flavors.

--Fromper

#3 Old 08-19-2009, 01:26 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fromper View Post

I'll have to look for that. I could have sworn that when I was looking for vegan chocolate options, I checked all the Ghiardelli (sp?) flavors.

--Fromper

Yes. Some of them used to be vegan, but then they started putting milk fat in them. This was a while ago. I'll have to take another look.

www.thesaucyvegan.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 08-20-2009, 05:51 PM
Banned

I was doing my own thing quietly and YOU are the one who created this post trying to make a big deal out of it. Keep flaming the fire. That must be what you want.

#5 Old 08-21-2009, 09:22 PM
Veggie Regular

So I went grocery shopping this evening, and the Publix (Florida's biggest supermarket chain) nearest my home had about a dozen other flavors (all with milk fat), but not this one. Then I discovered that their produce department was out of every single type of greens that I normally feed my bunny. And their lines were about as long as I've ever seen at a supermarket.

I think the manager of that particular store location is an imbecile who doesn't know how to keep the store properly stocked or staffed. I really should write them a letter. I'm definitely not going back there, despite the fact that it's the closest supermarket to my home. So I put back my refridgerated goods, left the rest of my stuff in the shopping cart (I'll admit to being lazy, but I'd already wasted enough time there), and walked out.

I went down the street to Super Target, and that's where I found this flavor of chocolate! (And some parsley, cilantro, and kale for the little fuzzy sucker - all his favorites )

I just tried it, and I just want to thank you for recommending this flavor! This is really good stuff!

I'm not vegan, but I try to stay as close to it as possible. Chocolate is my biggest weakness, at least partially because I have a hard time finding vegan chocolate that's readily available and really good. This one will really help that problem.

So again, thanks for the recommendation!

--Fromper

#6 Old 08-21-2009, 10:51 PM
Veggie Regular

My daughter gave me a bar of this for Valentine's Day. It is the best! I'm addicted for sure.
#7 Old 09-09-2009, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARossi725 View Post

Delicious. Its vegan and one of the best Dark chocolates I have ever eaten. So smooth, and it doesn't melt fast. I recommend it to everyone

how does it taste? does it have a sharp tart taste? I am not a dark chocolate fan....but will try this one if I can try it....thanx for the headz up
#8 Old 09-21-2009, 08:12 PM
Banned

Thanks for your sharing. Thanks for sharing this useful information. It's great.

Simulation pret immobilier |

Taux credit immobilier de France | Calcul de financement par courtier
#9 Old 09-21-2009, 08:20 PM

Even before I went vegetarian this was one of my absolute favorite chocolates. Glad to know it's vegan!
#10 Old 09-24-2009, 08:54 AM

I love that bar. It proves vegan food doesn't have to be austere.

My local food coop makes a vegan chocolate cake that is truly superior to any regular chocolate cake I've ever had.

Vegan chocolate excels.
#11 Old 09-26-2009, 11:53 AM
Veggie Regular

I love this product. I've always liked chocolate, but was never a dark chocolate fan. I'm really glad these are around now that I'm vegan.

BTW I found mine at walmart.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page