More About Dolphin Slaughterhouses... - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 11-01-2007, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by digg.com View Post

‘Heroes’ Actress Caught in Clash at Japanese Dolphin Slaughter Site

- It was really frightening. But in the end all we really worried about was the dolphins.

CNN Coverage: Video Link *** Warning: Graphic Video

Every time I see something like this it makes me sick to the stomach. Among the surfers trying to help the dolphins was the actress from one of my favorite shows, Heroes, Hayden Panettiere (Claire Bennet). Now if only other animal injustices drew this much attention as well, the world would be a better place.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 11-01-2007, 11:37 AM
Veggie Regular

Oh **** me this is awful
#3 Old 11-01-2007, 12:04 PM
Veggie Regular

Dolphins are one of my favorite animals on planet earth. If I didn't have to work to pay bills and feed family, I would be content to sit on a boat in the middle of the ocean and just watch them play. I might even paddle around in the water with them if they would let me. I just can't bring myself to watch the video. Looking at the title of the thread brought tears to my eyes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 11-01-2007, 01:40 PM
Beginner

Everyone needs to Digg this. Register an account on Digg, and digg the story. The more people who see it, the more likely it won't be buried.
#5 Old 11-01-2007, 03:18 PM

I watched some of the Clip although I did so without the sound as a cannot bare to hear animals screaming out in fear and pain.

It really is disturbing that these people will gladly kill animals in such a way. I can't even think of a single reason why you would kill an animal. The people that do this for a living,working in slaughter houses, I wonder how sane they can be. Murdering inocent animals all day?

One of the other things that has annoyed me is the comments that people have writen.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page