VeggieBoards banner

Dog shoots man

1K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  wicked_sprite 
#1 ·
#2 ·
lol, I thought "dog shoots man" was a typing mistake and first and it was supposed to be the other way around, but it serves him right, what goes around comes around, poor puppies
I'm glad at least 4 survived,

Stay Beautiful,

Aissa.

#4 ·
Will have to keep an eye on my own dog.. She gets cranky now and then...and... *Runs to purchase a trigger lock*

Kudos to the dog with aim though.. Would be a cool story for the adopting owner to be able to tell his friends..."Yeah, he didn't like his first owner. So...he shot him.. Another Scooby-snack Rex ?"

#9 ·
When I was growing up the farm kids used to drown kittens because the farm cats had so many. It was common practice. I didn't believe that they actually did it for a long time, but nobody bats an eye about it! I don't know how they can do it, but I guess when they're killing cows, pigs, and chickens every day, the odd kitten is no big deal...

#11 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by superjane View Post

When I was growing up the farm kids used to drown kittens because the farm cats had so many. It was common practice. I didn't believe that they actually did it for a long time, but nobody bats an eye about it! I don't know how they can do it, but I guess when they're killing cows, pigs, and chickens every day, the odd kitten is no big deal...
My great grandmother grew up on a farm in Italy and said she used to put the male kittens upside down in a boot, slit their balls, and pop them out. Seemed really cruel at the time, but now that I think of it a little pain for the cats prevented many kittens from having to be drowned in the future.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.