Administrator

Your Favorite Dairy Alternative?

Click image for larger version

Name:	nutmilk.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	16340

Quote:
As more people are choosing foods based on plants, the demand for creamy, great-tasting dairy alternatives continues to grow. Almond milk is one traditional plant-based dairy alternative that’s taken the mainstream by storm, but it’s not the only one. These alternatives to traditional dairy foods are becoming everyday favorites in homes across the country. Plant-Based Dairy Alternatives
What’s your favorite dairy alternative? Do you make any varieties yourself?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 03-21-2019, 12:31 PM
Tom
Veggie Regular

The only ones I've tried so far is Vegelicious, which is not soy-based, and various types of soy milk. I like them both, although I've tried different brands of soy milk. Vegelicious tastes more like milk to me, but I favor soy milks because they are closer to milk in nutritional profile.

I know of milk substitutes made from rice, oats, at least one kind of nut (almond), and hempseed (I think), but haven't tried them. I don't know if the last is available in my area.

Peasant (1963-1972) and Fluffy (1970s?-1982- I think of you as 'Ambrose' now)- Your spirits outshone some humans I have known. Be happy forever.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page