Vitamin Water - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 05-04-2009, 01:02 PM

Which type of Vitamin Water is best for vegetarians?

Also, yes VitaminWater has been confirmed to be vegan/vegetarian.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 05-04-2009, 06:56 PM

i'm not sure that any type of vitamin water is particularly good for vegetarians- from what i've read, it's generally agreed that taking a multi-vitamin is better for you than taking vitamins in the form of a sugary "water" drink.

however, there are some that have more b12 than others, i'm not sure that any have iron or calcium so that should probably be your deciding factor- the Formula 50 one comes to mind but not sure if it's the best
#3 Old 05-04-2009, 07:06 PM
Banned

vitamin water is a bit pointless and expensive if you could just take a vitamin pill, or eat decently, really.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 05-04-2009, 10:31 PM

I am not sure it was good for me or not but i had a couple of freebies and got the orange one and it was yummy.
#5 Old 05-05-2009, 06:02 AM
Veggie Regular

Whatever flavor you like the most? I don't drink them for vitamins, but I do like their lemon tea... which I can never find around here anymore since they were bought out by Coke or whoever.

http://megatarian.blogspot.com
#6 Old 05-05-2009, 08:59 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3 Brownie View Post

Which type of Vitamin Water is best for vegetarians?

none, they are a waste of money and plastic.
#7 Old 05-05-2009, 10:09 AM
Veggie Regular

Don't quote me, but I think Smart Water is sugarless, I'm not sure if it comes in flavors though. I don't know what vitamins and stuff it has. I agree that they're a waste of money and plastic. Sometimes when I'm on the road and need a refreshment and don't have a water bottle with me I'll grab one. I just keep the bottle and refill it. As far as not wasting plastic bottles, it helps to just keep a refillable container in the car.
#8 Old 05-05-2009, 11:16 PM
Veggie Regular

If I am out and about all day, and desperately craving something that isn't water, but don't want to drink coffee or tea or a really sugary juice or pop, I'll grab a vitamin water.

There are a few that I like... The XXX one, which is acai and blueberry, or the defense (I think) with raspberry and apple.

I know they aren't great for me, but they are better than many other things I could choose, so... I probably have one every two weeks or so.

http://bringingyouohm.wordpress.com/

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavanto

'May everyone everywhere be happy
May the whole world be joyous'
#9 Old 05-05-2009, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greensgood View Post

none, they are a waste of money and plastic.

Agreed.
#10 Old 05-06-2009, 06:20 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZCsmpsns View Post

Don't quote me, but I think Smart Water is sugarless, I'm not sure if it comes in flavors though. I don't know what vitamins and stuff it has. I agree that they're a waste of money and plastic. Sometimes when I'm on the road and need a refreshment and don't have a water bottle with me I'll grab one. I just keep the bottle and refill it. As far as not wasting plastic bottles, it helps to just keep a refillable container in the car.

Smart water is JUST water + electrolytes. I buy it when I'm sick as an alternative to gatorade since it doesn't have sugar and things in it.... just electrolytes.

http://megatarian.blogspot.com

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page