Purely Decadent. - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 10-26-2008, 02:30 PM

Have you tried the brand? What's your favorite flavor?

Mine is the Turtle Trails... it's heaven, I swear.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 10-26-2008, 02:45 PM
Veggie Regular

I have tried the vanilla and the cookies & cream (whatever the actual name is, it is cookies and cream). Both were excellent--cookie avalanche! That's what it's called. Anyway, I am so wanting to try the Purely Decadent with coconut milk, but I can't find any place around here that sells it.
#3 Old 10-26-2008, 02:46 PM
Veggie Regular

Ahh! I just bought this the other day! I only tried one flavor, but I loved it! It was Mocha Almond Fudge. Delicious! I never really liked ice cream but it didn't taste like ice cream so that was good. It tasted like frozen coffee which is super good! Yummyy!!!

<3<3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 10-26-2008, 03:30 PM
Veggie Regular

My vote goes to Mocha Almond Fudge. Next is Turtle Trails and Peanut Butter Zig Zag.

I haven't found a vanilla flavor in any brand that I like. I used to be a vanilla girl.
#5 Old 10-26-2008, 04:19 PM
Banned

peanut butter zigzag: 9.95/10- almost perfect, a smidge more chocolate and peanut butter wouldn't hurt though.

mocha almond fudge: 9/10- creaminess and coffeeness is great, could use more fudge and bigger almondy bits.

cherry nirvana: 8.5/10- flavour is delicious, cherries and chocolate bits are fab but a bit sparse, icecream isn't creamy enough- its a bit like a very tasty milky sorbet.
#6 Old 10-26-2008, 06:53 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodedclawjen View Post

peanut butter zigzag: 9.95/10- almost perfect, a smidge more chocolate and peanut butter wouldn't hurt though.

mocha almond fudge: 9/10- creaminess and coffeeness is great, could use more fudge and bigger almondy bits.

cherry nirvana: 8.5/10- flavour is delicious, cherries and chocolate bits are fab but a bit sparse, icecream isn't creamy enough- its a bit like a very tasty milky sorbet.

Bleh... I can't eat the cherry nirvana. Tastes like cough syrup to me! It's sad because I loved Cherry Garcia!!

http://megatarian.blogspot.com
#7 Old 10-26-2008, 08:11 PM
Veggie Regular

I have to say the Coconut Milk Mint Chip is the bees knees!
#8 Old 10-26-2008, 11:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabid_child View Post

Bleh... I can't eat the cherry nirvana. Tastes like cough syrup to me! It's sad because I loved Cherry Garcia!!

hmmmm. i should try it with cough syrup drizzled on it, perhaps. could start a trend.
#9 Old 10-27-2008, 02:06 PM
Veggie Regular

Is it sad that I am thinking the cherry flavored Nyquil might just taste good on the vanilla ice cream? Not that I am planning to try it (maybe if I get sick) *cough cough*
#10 Old 10-27-2008, 03:17 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodedclawjen View Post

hmmmm. i should try it with cough syrup drizzled on it, perhaps. could start a trend.

Oh ew. Though they say cough syrup does nothing to control coughs -- might as well use it for SOMETHING.

http://megatarian.blogspot.com
#11 Old 10-27-2008, 05:32 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlaybackGuru View Post

I have to say the Coconut Milk Mint Chip is the bees knees!

I haven't seen that one! I will definitely have to treat myself if I do though.
#12 Old 10-30-2008, 02:12 AM

My favorite used to be the mint chip (coconut milk), but now the mocha almond fudge (also coconut milk) is very close! I did not care for the soy or rice based desserts but made with coconut milk, I never miss ice cream!
#13 Old 11-02-2008, 09:31 AM
Veggie Regular

Cookies and cream, definitely.
#14 Old 11-02-2008, 10:32 AM
Veggie Regular

Peanut butter zigzag is incredible, chocolate obsession is also really delicious. I have to admit, I didn't like the vanilla. I'm still looking for the perfect vanilla soy ice cream. Vanilla was my favorite ice cream flavor and pure, creamy vanilla ice cream is definitely something I really miss.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page