Egg Foo Yung Fiasco - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 01-21-2007, 09:14 AM

Well I ordered chinese from my favorite place and wanted to try out the Veggie Egg Foo Yung. Well trusting in them and thinking hey it's basically just an omelet i went for it. Well there was a big mistake there! I got it and it had this brown sauce over the top of it. I tasted it and asked my mom and she said it was probably soy sauce or teriyaki so I just agreed as well and ate it. Well now i wake up and I feel horribly sick so I'm assuming it wasn't soy sauce. Does anyone know what the sauce is made out of....i've heard chicken or beef broth and I'm sure hoping it's not ><

oh and what can i do to cleanse my body of it completely and quickly?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 01-21-2007, 12:04 PM
Veggie Regular

It might made with chicken broth, but SUCH a small amount that your body wouldn't have gotten sick over it. However, the sauce was probably just water, corn starch, and soy sauce since that's cheaper.

You might be feeling sick because the egg foo yung was higher in fat and/or sodium than what you're used to.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page