- Samson auger-type juicer. I use this every day. We juice fresh orange juice. I also use this to make my flax glop (as an egg replacer)... so much easier to use than trying to squeeze that gunk through cheese cloth!
- Cuisart mini food processor/blender combo. Blender used daily by hubby to make smoothies in morning. And I use it nearly daily to make rice milk or home-made tomato sauce.
- waffle iron - used frequently
- Kitchenaid Stand Mixer - the big bad boy. LOVE it. Don't use it very much (right now - but I go in spurts on this) but would love to get the grain grinder and pasta maker attachments, too. Will use it more when I'm no longer nursing and can go back to eating my regular foods at will.
- Some cheap hand mixer - use frequently
- Some other hand drink mixer (long thin thingy, yk?) - rarely use
- Kitchenaid Mondo 11 cup food processor - use regularly. LOVE IT. Need to buy new bowl b/c I cracked the top portion of it from heavy use.
- Excalibur Food dehydrator - hardly use but should use more
- Vacuum sealer system - can't remember brand name but it's the popular one. Use once in a while
- Can opener - use daily
- toaster oven - use daily
- Mini grinder - use daily
and heaven knows what else. I forget! (And too lazy to walk downstairs to see what else I'm missing.)
I'm a gadget queen, too. Major. (I've got way more non-electric kitchen tools and gadgets that I could possibly care to type out, too.)
And to add emphasis to the mixer part - I LOVE MY STAND MIXER!!!