VeggieBoards banner

how long does veganaise last?

5K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  ReginaCeltarum 
#1 ·
once the jar is open. i couldn't find an expiry date or any instructions on how much time you have to use it up once it's open

#5 ·
cool. i just finally decided to try some. i didn't think i'd like it, but holy crap! i've been dunkin baby carrots in it
also good on cucumber sandwiches which i haven't had in yeeeaaars! fantastic. i don't think there's much risk of this stuff not getting eaten in time regardless

#7 ·
I've had some that has gotten mouldy, but I think that was due to cross contamination. I usually go thru one jar every six months or so and have only had that one problem.

#9 ·
yeah, it lasts pretty long. I bought the big jar and it got a little "thin" at the end but still tasted ok. now I just by the small jar and it's fine.

you know, generally stuff last beyond expiration dates. I get out of date soy yogurt free from my HFS and it's still good. same with tofu and seitan.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.