What's your favorite brand of soymilk? - Page 3 - VeggieBoards
View Poll Results: What's your favorite brand of soymilk?
365 (Whole Foods) 0 0%
Edensoy 0 0%
Pacific 0 0%
Silk 0 0%
Soy Dream 0 0%
Trader Joe's 0 0%
Vitasoy 0 0%
Westsoy 0 0%
Other brand (tell us below) 1 100.00%
I prefer non-soy milk. 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump: 

#61 Old 04-14-2010, 05:34 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy SF View Post

While my opinion of soymilk and my preference for Silk when I do have it haven't changed in four years, I've since tried almond milk (vanilla flavor), and decided I like it even better than rice milk. I buy Almond Breeze almond milk, although I still buy rice milk in the small juice box sizes because it's convenient and I can't find almond milk in anything but the bigger sized boxes. I currently have a coupon for Silk almond milk, so I might consider buying it to make a comparison between that and the Almond Breeze.

I actually liked the Silk version better than Almond Breeze. It's soo much sweeter and almondy. I really wish all brands and flavors came in those juice sized boxes. They are so convenient. If I know I'm going somewhere and getting coffee/tea that doesn't offer soy milk I'll pour some in a little container and bring it with me. The boxes would come in handy though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 Old 04-14-2010, 06:34 PM
Veggie Regular

So Nice.
#63 Old 04-14-2010, 08:13 PM

I like So Nice Organic Unsweetened the best. It's great! Love it.

I do occassionally buy Riza rice milk. I don't buy almond milk much, because though I like it I can't drink it straight. I seem to have a bit of an allergy to almonds- It makes my throat itch Although I still use it in baking and stuff. I also have bought hemp milk. Have yet to try oat milk... Wonder what that's like.

.... I buy soy milk the most because I'm the only one in the house that drinks non-dairy milk and milk's always better fresh so I don't want too many cartons around. I really should start buying smaller cartons... Anyway, the soy milk I buy is so versatile. I can flavour it with chocolate or strawberry, use it in everything from scones to mashed potatoes, coffee and cereal... Not the same thing with other non-dairy milks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#64 Old 04-14-2010, 08:21 PM

honestlly my fave is..... whatever I have the best coupon for
#65 Old 04-15-2010, 06:49 PM
mlp
Banned

My homemade soy milk.
#66 Old 04-15-2010, 10:47 PM

For drinking, making latte, cereal - I prefer Silk Light

For coffee, we use Edensoy 'regular'

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page