#1 ·
I just made an AMAZING pasta. it had:

fresh garlic

fresh white onion

baby spinach

cannelini beans

italian style vegan sausage

and spaghetti

and of course, sea salt, cracked black pepper and a little olive oil to saute. its so good!!

pasta is so versatile! What do you all like to make with your pasta....just marinara? or do you have some crazy delicious concoction.....tell me your favorite ways to eat pasta!

do it.

See less See more
#29 ·
No, you're not the only one. I think peanut sauces is gross too.

But that may be because the first and only time I tried it was when I was omni and I tasted some thai peanut chicken - YUCK!!! Now if I make my own version of peanut sauce, on the other hand, it's delicious!!

I use a little pb, scallions, minced ginger, minced garlic, water, lemon juice, soy sauce and a bit of sugar. I put this mixture on ww linguini and add peppers, broccoli, carrots and corn that I cut up into tiny little pieces. May sound weird, but its soooo good.

#30 ·
For lunch my wife made home-made pesto. Yum! So we had whole wheat penne with pesto.

Recipe for the pesto:

+ lots of fresh basil

+ pine nuts

+ Walnuts

+ Galic

+ First Press Organic Olive Oil

+ Salt

Put in food processor/blender/mill/other device and grind up to desired texture.

Our pesto today came out creamy. Sometimes I like it really chunky. However, it was perfect for today. I love my wife.

#32 ·
My favorite Pasta recipie:

1 cup argumentation

1/2 cup youth

1/3 cup humor

3 tablespoons anti-sexuality

A sprinkling of fun

A dash of post slutting

Fold into a Heap, plop in Patches, and bake Frugally until you're so tired you can't post anymore.

#34 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrodolfox View Post

For lunch my wife made home-made pesto. Yum! So we had whole wheat penne with pesto.

Recipe for the pesto:

+ lots of fresh basil

+ pine nuts

+ Walnuts

+ Galic

+ First Press Organic Olive Oil

+ Salt

Put in food processor/blender/mill/other device and grind up to desired texture.

Our pesto today came out creamy. Sometimes I like it really chunky. However, it was perfect for today. I love my wife.
Rodolfo, homemade pesto is so yummy, isn't it? Especially with lots and lots of garlic!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.