Yves veggie products or lightlife veggie products - where to buy? - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 07-10-2005, 04:41 PM

Hey gang,

Does anyone know which stores carry these products? I have taken a look at their websites and they have a nice variety of soy based veggie products, which I wouldn't mind trying.

I am located in Dayton, OH(unfortunately and hopefully for not much longer). I checked Meijer and Kroger today, and they only had Boca, Morningstar Farms, Amy's and another brand.

I haven't tried Super WalMart since it's a solid 20 minute drive.

Thanks,

Rakesh
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 07-10-2005, 05:07 PM

I buy mine at whole foods and my local Acme . I live in New Jersey so I don't know if this helps all.
#3 Old 07-11-2005, 10:19 AM
Veggie Regular

Well Wild Oats & Whole Foods have them & some Stop & Shop's do too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 07-12-2005, 10:14 PM

Thanks for replying -- Unfortunately none of those stores are around here. I guess that's a drawback of living in such a podunk place..it's just meat meat meat wherever you go. I don't even think they have a whole foods/natural foods market around here.
#5 Old 12-05-2005, 11:00 PM

I don't know if you have Harris Teeter where you are, but that is where I buy mine.

I love the pene!
#6 Old 12-06-2005, 06:19 AM
Veggie Regular

Trader Joes if you have one near you.
#7 Old 12-06-2005, 06:40 AM
Administrator

I've gotten Yves products at Wal Mart and Jewel. They're usually in the produce section though, if you look by the Morningstar Farms and Boca stuff they probably won't be there.

For some reason I can't get the page to load right now but it looks like they have a list of stores here...

http://www.yvesveggie.com/stores.php

VeggieBoards Alumni Facebook Group

If you're an old time VB'er stop by and say hi!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#8 Old 12-06-2005, 07:14 AM
Banned

Yes, I also frequent Wal*mart, Kroger and some local stores for that kind of thing. I live near a University and I think that is why we have more selection here. Maybe you can request that one of the stores near you starts carrying it?? Which one in particular are you looking for? You can always make your own seitan as most stores carry wheat gluten.

Shannon

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page