Luna Bars... - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 06-02-2003, 04:33 PM
Veggie Regular

What's your favorite flavor(s)?

Mine are Sweet Dreams, followed by Key Lime Pie.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 06-02-2003, 04:39 PM
Veggie Regular

My favorites are smores , chocolate covered pecan pie and nutz over chocolate however I am allergic to nuts so I have to go easy on that flavor
#3 Old 06-02-2003, 05:00 PM
Veggie Regular

I love luna bars!!

My favorite flavors include sweet dreams, chocolate pecan pie, pb & j, and the nut & cranberry flavor (the one that used to be called trail mix). Though honestly, I love all of them except the sesame raisin - that one just tastes icky to me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 06-02-2003, 05:02 PM
Veggie Regular

Lemon, Lime, and Orange.
#5 Old 06-02-2003, 07:13 PM
Veggie Regular

in order: key lime, orange, lemon, cherry chocolate, tropical crisp, chocolate pecan, nutz over chocolate, nuts & cranberry, pb&j, chai tea, sesame raisin. my least favorites are: smores, sweet dreams.

i loooove LUNA BARS!
#6 Old 06-02-2003, 08:08 PM
Veggie Regular

How does the Chai Tea taste?
#7 Old 06-02-2003, 08:22 PM
Veggie Regular

not like chai tea LOL .. there is a very very faint flavor of chai tea if you keep reminding yourself that is the flavor of the bar! nonetheless, it still taste edible.
#8 Old 06-03-2003, 02:22 AM

speaking of luna bars, keep buying them! i live near the factory where they make them (there might be more than 1 i dont know) and they closed it for 1 week due to low sales. So buy more.

also funny, my friend works at the factory, and its funny to me because luna bars are marketed for women, and he is the most misogynistic, stereotypical male pig, and eats tons of luna bars in private hidden discarded cherry covered chocolate wrappers dont lie). hes actually lost lots of weight since he started working there. the whole situation amuses me so. ok im done.

edited to respell misogynistic haha
#9 Old 06-03-2003, 12:32 PM
Veggie Regular

actually the only Luna Bar flavor that I haven't liked so far is the Peanut Butter and Jelly. It was definitely not pleasant. I try to buy them, but our Kroger has them priced at $1.79 per bar. Occasionally they have them for $.99 and when they do, I go crazy. heh heh.
#10 Old 06-03-2003, 12:56 PM
Veggie Regular

Mm Luna Bars. We sell them at work and I'm always munching.

Favorites include, Chai Tea, Sesame raisin crunch, chocolate peppermint stick, orange bliss, nutz over chocolate...
#11 Old 06-03-2003, 02:36 PM
Veggie Regular

I love Luna bars :lick . And I can actully eat them since they don't have sugar !!! My favorites are Nutz over chocolate and Sweet dreams. I hate to sound ignorant (although living here in the boonies I kinda am) but what the heck is chai tea and what does it taste like??? I'm a transplanted yankee in the FL boonies and we ain't got that newfangled stuff in these here parts yet
#12 Old 06-03-2003, 02:48 PM
Veggie Regular

This yokel has no clue what chai tea is either, lol! I assume it's some sort of tea. ;-)
#13 Old 06-03-2003, 06:04 PM

My favorites are, chocolate peppermint stick, smores, chai tea, and lemon! I love Luna Bars!

BTW, chai tea is a tea drink. It's basically tea, milk, and spices. Silk Soy Milk makes chai tea and it's delicious!
#14 Old 06-03-2003, 09:37 PM
Beginner

Orange Bliss... Lemonzest.. and Key Lime !!

i feel like i'm eating fruity pebbles again ... but these are healthier

i second the hurrah on Kroger having them on sale for 0.99 sometimes..
#15 Old 06-03-2003, 11:11 PM
Veggie Regular

Orange bliss tastes like a dreamsicle to me! YUMMMMMMY! I bet the plant shut down for a while because I went on a diet about two months ago and I've only had 2 or 3 since then! Before that I probably bought enough to keep the biz going! LOL!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page