Vegan Cinnamon Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
* 1 cup soy margarine
* 1 cup brown sugar
* 1 cup white sugar
* 2 tsp vanilla
* 2 tbs rice milk
* 6 tbs apple sauce
* 2 cup flour
* 1 tsp baking soda
* 1 tsp baking powder
* 1 tsp salt
* 2 tsp cinnamon
* 2 cups oats
* 1 cup raisins
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit, which is 176 C or something.
2) Combine margarine and the sugars and beat until creamy.
3) Add in vanilla, rice milk, and apple sauce and beat some more until it's all distributed evenly and creamy and yummy.
4) In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon until they're all mixed together evenly.
5) Add the dry ingredients and the wet ingredients and mix together until all is well.
6) Add the oats and raisins and mix 'em in.
7) Evenly place clumps of cookie dough, say round clumps approximately 3/4 inch in diameter (a couple of centimeters I guess), on an ungreased cookie sheet.
8) Put in the oven and back for about 8-10 minutes, until they no longer look raw, even in the middles.
9) Remove from cookie sheet soon after removing after the oven -- don't let them cool on the sheet or they'll stick.
10) Repeat steps 7-9 until you're out of cookie dough or you're sick of making cookies.
11) Lick the bowl. No worries about salmonella or whatever it is you're supposed to beable to get from raw eggs!