Mrs. May's naturals - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 02-16-2011, 11:18 AM
Veggie Regular

Anyone tried any of their products? Any feed back?

http://haylieskitchen.blogspot.com/ (married to an omni so cooking from both spectrums)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 02-16-2011, 01:29 PM

I've tried them before. Only the sesame seed squares though. They're really good, but it's a product of china, which i'm a little uneasy about.
#3 Old 02-16-2011, 02:20 PM
Veggie Regular

Okay thanks! One of my co- workers (new) is really into them and they smell so stinking good! When i saw they were GF, vegan, Dairy free, cholesterol free, and preservative free, I got pretty happy...
Does it make you uneasy cause you aren't sure if they are manufacturing them correctly? (May be a dummy question..)

http://haylieskitchen.blogspot.com/ (married to an omni so cooking from both spectrums)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 02-16-2011, 02:54 PM
Veggie Regular

I LOVE them, but then, I love just about anything made with nuts and seeds. I wasn't aware of the China connection - I still haven't really formed my stance on the "Made in China" issue. Something to think about.

Nec Aspera Terrent
#5 Old 02-16-2011, 09:15 PM
Veggie Regular

I have tried the crunchies, bars and sesame strips and they were good....thankies for the heads up on China.

peace, love and crativity

LOud & PRoud Veggie-Tari-Jenn~~(KNOT)~~ Vegan and NEVER Will Be.
Be Cents-able...Use Coupons!!~~PEace, LOVe & Beautiful COLORFUL RAinbows!!
#6 Old 02-17-2011, 07:39 AM
Veggie Regular

Thanks Randy, i of course ran out and researched after being informed of the china thing.. not sure where I stand really.
However that said I think I will give them a try they are a great price and smell so stinking good, not to mention the co-worker who introduced me told me how much she spent and they are a lot cheaper than Lara bars or Luna bars

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page