I just opened a brand new jar of alfredo sauce, and I did what I always do: wipe the edge of the jar with my finger to eat that little excess on the side and then pour it in the pot. However, after I did that, I realized there was some mold surrounding a bug in two spots on the top of the jar... There definitely wasn't mold where I ate some alfredo, but when I poured it out the sauce was chunky, and I don't think the last jar I bought of that was chunky...
Do you think that little bit I ate will make me sick?
And of course, I will not be buying that brand of sauce EVER again