Yea I'm Steve the new guy - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 07-14-2006, 11:58 AM

Hello. My name is Steve. I live and work in Dearborn Mi. I am 36 year olf father of 3 and husband to one wonderful woman, a competitive shooter and life member of the NRA, I shoot Long Range 600 - 1000+ yards in Palma, and F-class. As well High Power, mostly for fun these days as family events take precedence over my hobbies. Any other Shooter on the Boards?

I have been a vegan for two years and veg for 15.

I have been lurking off and on for a little while, and found myself wanting to respond to a few of the many, many topics. I felt that in most threads of interest my views were being brought up and expressed, but it was though few times, where I think my back round is the cause, my thoughts could add and, or expand conversations.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 07-14-2006, 12:00 PM
Veggie Regular

Welcome!

*this space not for sale*
#3 Old 07-14-2006, 12:44 PM
Veggie Regular

Welcome Steve. There are a few people here who shoot recreationally. There was a thread about it a couple months ago. https://www.veggieboards.com/boards/s...ad.php?t=49829 Fair warning, that thread was in the Compost Heap (the debate forum) so it dipped into the "guns are evil" stuff a bit.

#4 Old 07-14-2006, 01:39 PM
Veggie Regular

Welcome to VB!
#5 Old 07-14-2006, 01:56 PM

Hi Steve, welcome to the boards!
#6 Old 07-14-2006, 02:15 PM
Veggie Regular

So you're the new guy!

Welcome, Steve!
#7 Old 07-14-2006, 03:01 PM
Ankle Biter

Hi there! Welcome to VB!

I shoot skeet once a year or so with my father and brother out on a range nearby. I'm pretty dreadful!

Attachment 7781

Me - shooting skeet!

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities. ~A. Dumbledore
#8 Old 07-14-2006, 04:20 PM
Banned

Welcome. I'm in the Flint area.
#9 Old 07-14-2006, 06:16 PM

Hi Steve!!! How are you? Welcome,from one newbie to another.
#10 Old 07-14-2006, 06:28 PM
Veggie Regular

Hi Stevewelcome. Im relatively new myself. Personally, I love to shoot, and do so whenever I can afford it Allow me to introduce my arsenal. All 4 handguns are Smith & Wesson. The snubby is a .38, and the other revolver is a .357. The stainless semi-auto is a.40 S & W Model 4006, and the other is a 9mm. The shotgun is a 9 round pump action Mossberg, and the AR-15 needs no introduction. My favorite is the .40 S & W. In my opinion, it is as close to the perfect handgun as has yet been developed. It holds ten in the clip and one in the chamber, is beautifully balanced, and the terminal ballistics with the Speer or Federal rounds is virtually identical to a .357 125 grain JHP. It has a satin matte stainless finish, so it's not reflective but still has the ease of care of stainless, and comes with tritium night sights factory installed. An absolutely beautiful piece.
#11 Old 07-14-2006, 07:08 PM

Wow. A lot of nice to meet yous, back at you all.

notes:

Skeet shooter. Want to break more birds right away next time. Keep your head down and stay in the gun. Two, follow through each shot.

My carry gun's 1. S&W Sigma 2. hamerles 38 airlight

My palma gun is a built up Rem 700 in 308, My F-Class is a L115A1 in 338 with a Swarovski 6-18 x50 This rifle is amazing out to and beyond 1500 yards. Beretta 391, (5) M1's, 1 M14, several 1911's.

1. BABY. www . americanironhorse .com /flashweb /index .html (REMOVE SPACES)

clilck enter, then bikes, model SLAMER

looking forward to reading all of you.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page