VeggieBoards banner

Yea I'm Steve the new guy

2K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  JacksonMIvegan 
#1 ·
Hello. My name is Steve. I live and work in Dearborn Mi. I am 36 year olf father of 3 and husband to one wonderful woman, a competitive shooter and life member of the NRA, I shoot Long Range 600 - 1000+ yards in Palma, and F-class. As well High Power, mostly for fun these days as family events take precedence over my hobbies. Any other Shooter on the Boards?

I have been a vegan for two years and veg for 15.

I have been lurking off and on for a little while, and found myself wanting to respond to a few of the many, many topics. I felt that in most threads of interest my views were being brought up and expressed, but it was though few times, where I think my back round is the cause, my thoughts could add and, or expand conversations.

#10 ·
Hi Stevewelcome. Im relatively new myself. Personally, I love to shoot, and do so whenever I can afford it Allow me to introduce my arsenal. All 4 handguns are Smith & Wesson. The snubby is a .38, and the other revolver is a .357. The stainless semi-auto is a.40 S & W Model 4006, and the other is a 9mm. The shotgun is a 9 round pump action Mossberg, and the AR-15 needs no introduction. My favorite is the .40 S & W. In my opinion, it is as close to the perfect handgun as has yet been developed. It holds ten in the clip and one in the chamber, is beautifully balanced, and the terminal ballistics with the Speer or Federal rounds is virtually identical to a .357 125 grain JHP. It has a satin matte stainless finish, so it's not reflective but still has the ease of care of stainless, and comes with tritium night sights factory installed. An absolutely beautiful piece.

#11 ·
Wow. A lot of nice to meet yous, back at you all.

notes:

Skeet shooter. Want to break more birds right away next time. Keep your head down and stay in the gun. Two, follow through each shot.

My carry gun's 1. S&W Sigma 2. hamerles 38 airlight

My palma gun is a built up Rem 700 in 308, My F-Class is a L115A1 in 338 with a Swarovski 6-18 x50 This rifle is amazing out to and beyond 1500 yards. Beretta 391, (5) M1's, 1 M14, several 1911's.

1. BABY. www . americanironhorse .com /flashweb /index .html (REMOVE SPACES)

clilck enter, then bikes, model SLAMER

looking forward to reading all of you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.