VeggieBoards banner

Hola from Dallas!

714 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  broccoli 
#1 ·
Hi everybody! I am still in the denial stage of my Internet forum addiction, so let's have some fun before a loved one intervenes! I am 21, I was raised and live in Dallas, TX, and I freakin love this town but plan to see the rest of the world soon.

I'm getting married on March 25th (WOOHOO)!

I am vice president of the Dallas Artisan Alliance. Check out our Yahoo group.

I love to write, sing, play music on the guitar and mandolin. I also have a bluegrass/folk/Americana/traditiona/20s and 30s jazz type of band.

I am a part time portrait photographer.

I live in the coolest building in the world. 120 year old cotton gin warehouse, UNrenovated, artist community. Paint on the walls, freedom on our minds.

My career goal is to be a full time, hardcore human rights activist, and I will be there some day. Katrina and Rita kickstarted this for me with four months of extensive and mind-blowing relief work allll over the Gulf Coast and in Dallas. Never going back to the way I was before, seen too much.

I love life, I love experience, I love plant based food! Nice to meet everyone.

And by the way, my name is Eli, pronounced just like the boy's name EEE-LIE. Bye!

See less See more
#7 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy SF View Post

Welcome to VB!

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

We have lots of Texans on VB. Go to the local forums and look for the "Texas" one.
I saw your signature...my dad's name is Robert Browning, like the poet!

Thank you everyone! I look forward to chatting with you all, Texans and others alike!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.