Newbie - VeggieBoards

nevb1973
11:29 AM 02-18-2019
Hi all
I am just looking to have a healthier and more ethical life.
I’m 46 year old female married with kids and grandkids.
I’m experiencing wicked either menopause or peri menopause symptoms that I’m hoping to get a handle on.
I also hate to cook, so I rely heavily on convenience/fast foods. So any cooking I do needs to be easy quick and have limited ingredients and steps. I’m hoping to find a way to do that here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

David3's Avatar David3
08:37 PM 02-18-2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevb1973 View Post
Hi all
I am just looking to have a healthier and more ethical life.
I’m 46 year old female married with kids and grandkids.
I’m experiencing wicked either menopause or peri menopause symptoms that I’m hoping to get a handle on.
I also hate to cook, so I rely heavily on convenience/fast foods. So any cooking I do needs to be easy quick and have limited ingredients and steps. I’m hoping to find a way to do that here.

Hi nevb1973, and welcome to the forum.

Depending on where you live, your local supermarket may already carry a good selection of vegetarian/vegan convenience foods. Could you let us know what kinds of foods you enjoy? That way, we can suggest veg foods that might appeal to you.
inhalecalm
09:06 AM 05-21-2019
Why not are you trying some ready to cook foods from supermarket. Just bring the ready to cook vegan foods from market bake it and eat. You also need to take fruit juice, otherwise you will become very week. Get ready to play with your grandchildren.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

David3's Avatar David3
08:41 PM 05-25-2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by inhalecalm View Post
Why not are you trying some ready to cook foods from supermarket. Just bring the ready to cook vegan foods from market bake it and eat. You also need to take fruit juice, otherwise you will become very week. Get ready to play with your grandchildren.

Not necessary to drink fruit juice. Please check facts before posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
inhalecalm
06:01 AM 07-01-2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by David3 View Post
Not necessary to drink fruit juice. Please check facts before posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi David, thanks for the reply. You are right, it is not necessary to drink fruit juice. But fruit juice is good for health and also available in supermarkets. SO I suggested, I did not mean only to drink fruit juice.
Reply Up