VeggieBoards

VeggieBoards (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/)
-   New Member Introductions (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/19-new-member-introductions/)
-   -   Newbie (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/19-new-member-introductions/229314-newbie.html)

nevb1973 02-18-2019 10:29 AM

Newbie
 
Hi all
I am just looking to have a healthier and more ethical life.
I’m 46 year old female married with kids and grandkids.
I’m experiencing wicked either menopause or peri menopause symptoms that I’m hoping to get a handle on.
I also hate to cook, so I rely heavily on convenience/fast foods. So any cooking I do needs to be easy quick and have limited ingredients and steps. I’m hoping to find a way to do that here.

David3 02-18-2019 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nevb1973 (Post 4120906)
Hi all
I am just looking to have a healthier and more ethical life.
I’m 46 year old female married with kids and grandkids.
I’m experiencing wicked either menopause or peri menopause symptoms that I’m hoping to get a handle on.
I also hate to cook, so I rely heavily on convenience/fast foods. So any cooking I do needs to be easy quick and have limited ingredients and steps. I’m hoping to find a way to do that here.


Hi nevb1973, and welcome to the forum.

Depending on where you live, your local supermarket may already carry a good selection of vegetarian/vegan convenience foods. Could you let us know what kinds of foods you enjoy? That way, we can suggest veg foods that might appeal to you.
.

inhalecalm 05-21-2019 08:06 AM

Why not are you trying some ready to cook foods from supermarket. Just bring the ready to cook vegan foods from market bake it and eat. You also need to take fruit juice, otherwise you will become very week. Get ready to play with your grandchildren.

David3 05-25-2019 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inhalecalm (Post 4121436)
Why not are you trying some ready to cook foods from supermarket. Just bring the ready to cook vegan foods from market bake it and eat. You also need to take fruit juice, otherwise you will become very week. Get ready to play with your grandchildren.



Not necessary to drink fruit juice. Please check facts before posting.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

inhalecalm 07-01-2019 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David3 (Post 4121464)
Not necessary to drink fruit juice. Please check facts before posting.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi David, thanks for the reply. You are right, it is not necessary to drink fruit juice. But fruit juice is good for health and also available in supermarkets. SO I suggested, I did not mean only to drink fruit juice.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.