New Member: Operation C.O.W. - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Operation C.O.W.

#1 Old 07-17-2017, 03:55 PM

Talking New Member: Operation C.O.W.

Hello everyone! My name is Zack Garcia, founder of Operation C.O.W. (Change Our World). I became vegan May 11th 2016. It was the best decision I’ve ever made in my entire life. I started by taking cowspiracy up on their 30-day challenge and never looked back. Once I started to educate myself on health, animal agriculture, and the environment it was so easy. I took it upon myself to become active and spread my knowledge. I learned a lot from documentaries, you tube videos, and a plethora of books. I have also begun my music career this past week. It is the rough stages but I have some big plans to spread meaningful music. I just released my first YouTube video. Search Five Fingers of Life.
It is the first Finger of the five fingers of life. I am working on the second finger and it will be epic! I have the lyrics written and a great idea for a music video. I am producing the beat as well so it will be some time before I will be finished with finger number two.

My facebook page is:
Operation COW Change Our World
Instagram: @0perationcow (the first o is a zero)

Let’s change the world together!

Movies that inspired me: Cowspiracy, Earthlings, Food Inc., What the Health, Eating You Alive
Books: Mad Cowboy, Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease, How Not To Die, The China Study, Plant Power Engine 2 Diet.
Doctors: Dr. Michael Gregor, Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn, Dr. Dean Ornish, Dr. Garth Davis, Dr. Colin Campbell, Dr. Furhman, Dr. John McDougle.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 07-17-2017, 07:55 PM
Vegan, Mostly WFPB

Greetings, and welcome to the community!

"Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods in school. And the person that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and a fool." ~Plato

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page