VeggieBoards banner

Hello from NJ

489 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  robert0259 
#1 ·
Hi, my name is Robert and I live in Woodbridge, NJ. I've been a vegan since 2013. By chance at work one of my co-workers mentioned that Dr Joel Fuhrman was his doctor and he raved about him. So, I decided to read one of his books..Fasting and Eating for Health...and did that book change my life! I became vegan and my health improved...Today, doctors don't want to tell you nutrition is the key to a long and happy life, they're too busy writing prescriptions for "Maintaince Medicine"...I'm 57 and I take no pills..have great health and plan on living to 100.
It's great to be here.

Robert

#2 ·
Greetings, and welcome to the neighborhood! Glad someone planted the seed and you helped it grow through learning more and going for it. I'm forever grateful to the seed planters in my life, for sure. I was buried in a sea of tox-sick-city and things weren't looking good. But the view is much improved now, from the inside out, as it should be. :) May we all find our best and healthiest healing grooves and keep paying it forward.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.