Would you kiss your partner if they use cosmetics containing animal by-products? - VeggieBoards

Would you kiss your partner if they use cosmetics containing animal by-products?

CrazyVegetarian
11:39 AM 06-17-2015
Would you kiss your partner (spouse/bf/gf) if they use a lipstick or chap stick that contains animal by products?

What about if the partner uses the lotion containing animal by products?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ad Elie's Avatar Ad Elie
11:51 AM 06-17-2015
lipstick : Of course ! I would say blehhh if I see it in the bathroom but some moments ask for no thinking ! Come on !

"chap stick", "the lotion" : Ad not know things
Jasminedesi16's Avatar Jasminedesi16
11:54 AM 06-17-2015
Yes I would.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

CrazyVegetarian
12:33 PM 06-17-2015
Assuming that you are a Vegetarian/Vegan, would you kiss your partner (spouse/bf/gf) if they use a lipstick or chap stick that contains animal by products?

What about if the partner uses the lotion containing animal by products? Will it impact you in any way?

It would be great if you also indicate if you are a life long Vegetarian/Vegan or became Vegetarian/Vegan.

My apologies for posting this question again in the right thread, as the first message was posted inadvertently in to a wrong thread.
no whey jose's Avatar no whey jose
12:46 PM 06-17-2015
Yes, definitely.
no whey jose's Avatar no whey jose
12:52 PM 06-17-2015
Still yes. I've been a vegetarian for 20 years and vegan for about two.
silva's Avatar silva
04:00 PM 06-17-2015
Unless someone lives completely outside of any civilization, like in a hut they've made with their own hands and logs for tools.... You can't get away from unvegan items
As in, yes, I would. If they ate meat, dairy or egg I would certainly make sure they brushed their teeth first.
Anyone that controlling should probably only date vegans

I went back and forth with vegetarian/ omni since my teens.
I've been meat free for 7 years, and have considered myself strict vegetarian the last 5 years
Kiwibird08
04:13 PM 06-17-2015
Yes. We don't live in a vegan world, and there is arguably no such thing as a 100% vegan anyways. The issues surrounding animal exploitation are so much deeper than a tube of burts bees.
Tags: animal by products , carnivore , kissing , omnivore , other intimate actions , relationships
Reply Up