Badrash :D - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 05-03-2004, 12:49 PM
Beginner

Hey everyone!

I saw a post about us awhile back but I hadn't seen it so I just replied to it. But I wanted to make an "official" hello to everyone.

Some of you I know from ebay or elsewhere, so hello again!

My name is Michael. I'm 22 years young. I live with my partner Brian (who does most of the artistic stuff on our site AND YOU CAN BLAME HIM FOR THE SPELLING ERRORS haha). He is 21.

I'm from all over, MI, WA, NV, CA, MASS, but my permanent home is Fort lauderdale, FL but I'm currently staying with some friends in NY for a few weeks while we wait for our home to be ready in FL (we're not buying we're renting lol).

I'll be the only one posting on here.. Brian isn't much into internet stuff (he likes the art stuff online but that's it).

I'm a vegan he's a ummm I dunno. Veganish? But he is trying very hard to work his way to vegandom! woo hoo!

I'm into punk music, piercings, tattoo's, activism (which is mostly what i do when i'm not making, sending, or whatnot with orders online hehe)... My favorite food is rice and beans. Uhhh guess that's all for now

I also stopped by peta on my way to NY and spoke with Megan and JOe there! COOL people! Also checked out the stock room where they send out all there stickers/flyers and what not. Very very interesting!

Anyway, I didn't want to write a novel just explain myself a bit to everyone. I'm glad to have found Veggieboards.com!

Well time to go get brian up, he needs to do some updating to the site! yay

Talk to you all later
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 05-03-2004, 12:51 PM
Veggie Regular

Hey Michael.

I do love your tshirts, and opinions.
#3 Old 05-03-2004, 01:32 PM

Hey Michael. I love the stuff on your site, I've been meaning to buy some stuff but I'm trying to get to the other side of the world at the moment Great stuff
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 05-03-2004, 08:18 PM
Veggie Regular

I love rice and beans, ergo I love you.

Glad to have you with us!
#5 Old 05-04-2004, 03:28 PM
Beginner

Thank you everyone I"m glad to be on veggieboards. Very friendly... As long as I don't get into debating politics, opinions, and all that hehe... I'm a bit out there in my thoughts (as you can see from the site) But i've been having fun reading the post and seeing so many good people on one site.

Thanks for all the nice things you've all said.

Trying to get to the other side of the world? Where ya headed? Can I come? lol

Anyway, back to work! Have a good one everyone
#6 Old 05-04-2004, 03:33 PM
Veggie Regular

Hello

Unless someone else out there is using the name "badrash", I think I sold you a video on eBay once.

Welcome to VB.
#7 Old 05-06-2004, 01:45 AM
Beginner

HEY!

Which one? I have tons of video's but only bought two online... One about the ALF and then another one... I think it was a combination of different video's?

Good to see you here

And there are no other badrash's (at least i hope not) BUT There is a "TheBadrash.com" but they aren't anything political... I can't remember what they are... I wonder why they picked badrash as a name heh... (badrash came from a dream where willie nelson told me to open the website and sell political stuff... thus how we came about Maybe i'll post the whole story sometime, for anyone who cares.. it's REALLY interesting, lots of things happened in a strange way, to create our site.. ehh))

Anyway, hi
#8 Old 05-06-2004, 02:34 AM
Administrator

TheBadRash.com? Sounds like they sell STD creams.

VeggieBoards Alumni Facebook Group

If you're an old time VB'er stop by and say hi!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#9 Old 05-06-2004, 07:15 AM
Veggie Regular

Hey there, what part of NY are you currently in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadrashClothing View Post

(badrash came from a dream where willie nelson told me to open the website and sell political stuff... thus how we came about Maybe i'll post the whole story sometime, for anyone who cares.. it's REALLY interesting, lots of things happened in a strange way, to create our site.. ehh))

HAHAHAH

Single vegetarian for 19 years seeks tasty vegetables to devour. Reply only if interested in being consumed whole.
#10 Old 05-06-2004, 01:47 PM
Veggie Regular

hello and welcome!

how do you feel about willie nelson? i cant help but love him.

“There is a distinct difference between having an open mind and having a hole in your head from which your brain leaks out."-James Randi

#11 Old 05-09-2004, 09:01 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadrashClothing View Post

Which one? I have tons of video's but only bought two online... One about the ALF and then another one... I think it was a combination of different video's?

It was a combo of all kinds of videos. The label on it reads: Animal Liberation Video Compilation - or something like that. It made me cry.
#12 Old 05-09-2004, 09:10 PM
Meo
Veggie Regular

Why hello, Michael. I was just looking at your stuff earlier today.
#13 Old 05-09-2004, 09:44 PM
Beginner

[QUOTE=Exitof99]Hey there, what part of NY are you currently in?

Little Falls... Near utica. Like an hour and a half from albany.

But I'm moving back to florida in a week or so. THANK GOD! YAY it's to cold up here.. 60-70 at warmest just IS NOT cutting it for me

I'm lived in colder places (or rather when it was colder at the time) and I hated it.. not more snow/cold for me! I'm a born again southerner (minus the rebel flag).
#14 Old 05-09-2004, 09:47 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarro View Post

hello and welcome!

how do you feel about willie nelson? i cant help but love him.

I like him... But when I was 7 my brother went away to prison (not for anything worthwhile) and that was his favorite singer (fav song, seven spanish angels)...

Then with the dream thing..

I've grown a love for him Plus i like some of his music, alot of his political talks, he's an all around cool person (from tv/music i've seen anyway)
#15 Old 05-09-2004, 09:49 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin_Sword2Sky View Post

It was a combo of all kinds of videos. The label on it reads: Animal Liberation Video Compilation - or something like that. It made me cry.

I remember it It's one of my favorites to show people... That's mainly what I use these for, trying to recruit others to non violence.

It is very sad... Most of them are
#16 Old 05-09-2004, 09:53 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meo View Post

Hello Glad you looked around

We update every 2 weeks ( or rather try). So check back often... Even if you don't buy stuff there's going to be some neat things to look at...

I'm trying to work on the DIY section and the Propaganda section... But it's tough thinking up idea's to do... TRYING MY BEST not to steal other peoples ideas.. After awhile they all start running together hehe.

Oh yeah, I think it was on the last post sometime ago about our site. Talking about our shirts and such..

We are adding shirts up not this update but the next... I hope by then... We are actually recruiting people who make shirts, that fit up to our standards and going through them to supply em'.

We don't really want to make many shirts (although i think we'll have a few badrash originals up there lol) but we do want to include other peoples artwork and help them to succeed so we're going to outsource them... That is the update for NOW anyway, could change between now and then hehe.

Ok... going to look at some other post and go to sleep

G'nite!

peace
#17 Old 05-09-2004, 10:22 PM
Veggie Regular

glad your here
#18 Old 05-10-2004, 02:03 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meo View Post

At my stuff? I knew I should have closed the curtains!

VeggieBoards Alumni Facebook Group

If you're an old time VB'er stop by and say hi!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#19 Old 05-10-2004, 06:15 PM
Veggie Regular

lol your such a DORK!!!
#20 Old 05-10-2004, 06:18 PM
Veggie Regular

Just went over to your site - very cool stuff! Welcome! I just moved to FL from OH, it is awfully nice and warm here!
#21 Old 05-10-2004, 07:11 PM
Veggie Regular

Welcome welcome welcome!!

#22 Old 05-10-2004, 07:26 PM
Meo
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post

At my stuff? I knew I should have closed the curtains!

Ha ha, you're one funny guy.
#23 Old 05-12-2004, 05:25 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by rincaro View Post

Just went over to your site - very cool stuff! Welcome! I just moved to FL from OH, it is awfully nice and warm here!

What part of florida? We lived in orlando but now in ft lauderdale.

Glad you like our stuff Thanks!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page