10 years vegan (yay), new in london, with a new vegan coffeeshop - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 01-29-2014, 08:25 AM

Hi there!

I am new to this forum and new to the Uk. My name is kim and i am a 29 year old vegan living in london.

I am vegan now for more than 10 years and 6 month ago I opened my little vegan cakeshop & kitchen in camden town.

My passion is to create vegan cakes, wedding cakes and all types of vegan food.

I am making vegan cakes now for more than 6 years and now I try to make a living with it.

London is awesome for vegans and I love it to be here. I am a german girl but living here and running this little shop in camden town (http://www.cakes-n-treats.co.uk ) was my dream. I am working far too much to enjoy a lot of time with friends ( because my lil shop is open 7 days a week and I am just 1 day off...), but I would love to meet other veggies!

So If you ever will be in London in the camen area, come around for a cup of coffee, a burge or one of my savourys and don´t forget to try my cake:)

I would love to met other veggies:)

Chers,

kim

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 01-29-2014, 10:24 AM

Hi Kim the next time I'm in Camden Town.I will drop into your cakeshop and try your yummy cakes.Whats your favourite vegan cake receipe and why.Lots of Luck and Successs in your venture.

Stay Vegan Happy

Joseph.

#3 Old 01-29-2014, 11:22 AM
Banned

Woohoo!

Camden is so vegan friendly :love:

I don't get up to London as much as I'd like but will definitely pop in the next time I'm there :-)

Hi and welcome Kim x

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 01-30-2014, 12:15 AM

Hi and welcome!

A lot of us are far away, but it would be awesome if you would share some pictures of your beautiful vegan cake art for us :)

We all love food pictures

Hope you have fun here!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page