Hey, my name is M. (Mark) - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 08-10-2013, 08:42 PM

I am a song writer/producer...health food fanatic!  I believe in growing most if not all my fruits and veggies.  I have two properties in florida.  One is in Naples, Florida and the other is in West Palm Beach, Florida.  On both these properties I have close to 200 trees (all of them are either fruit, nut and spice barring).  Most of the food is for local animals as well as my 4 Parrots and myself.  I also found a way to grow almost every veggie possible - even though I live in region 9 and region 10.  I am planning on a purchase of land in the NY area...upstate, where I would love to grown Northern Trees such as Apples. Pears and so on.  I believe in my planet and in good eats.  I barely care for the taste of meat.  I also donate most of my music sales to Woman's Rights World Wide, Children with Cancer and Children with AIDS.  My next charity will be for Animal Rights and Replanting our World!

Please take a listen, like, share my music....it is FREE!

100% made by little me with NO LOOPS or AUTOTUNE!

http://open.spotify.com/user/12603966/playlist/7q3GAFbAamhyqRSeUYn1MG

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 08-10-2013, 08:43 PM

oh, subscribing makes this all possible so does every listen and star!  Thank you!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page