Another Raw Foodie Aboard! - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 01-22-2012, 12:44 AM

Aloha everyone,

My name is Rachael and I'm happy to be here... looks like a wonderful place to hang out

I'm a raw food enthusiast, vegan and raw food chef, blogger, and Youtube video creator. and vegan/raw food coach (this is what I do for a living!) and I love it all!!!

I got into this lifestyle about 2 years ago when I was obese, sick, tired, and sick of being sick and tired. Since then, I have lost most than 90 pounds (still a few to go...), I have reversed my high blood pressure, won over depression, quit smoking, and have not been sick in more than 1.5 years (not even a cold!).

This might explain why I've made the raw vegan lifestyle my entire life.

Because I do create cooked vegan foods for clients, I am not always completely raw but pretty darn close!

I live with a fellow raw foodie husband, a vegetarian son, and an omnivore so we're a mixed crew here on the Big Island of Hawaii

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all better and learning some new things as well as hopefully contributing some helpful information and recipes to the forum. Thanks for having me!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 01-22-2012, 02:48 AM
Veggie Regular

Welcome!

"Hell exists not to punish sinners, but to ensure that nobody sins in the first place."
#3 Old 01-22-2012, 05:40 AM

Hi Rachael, welcome to the boards! Your story is very inspirational, I'm so glad it worked out so well for you. Do you have links to your youtube channel and your blog?
I hope you'll have fun here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 01-22-2012, 03:54 PM
Vegan Very Metal

A jolly and gay welcome to Veggieboards, fellow vegan.
#5 Old 01-24-2012, 05:11 PM
Administrator

Welcome! Always good to see more people who are raw here, sounds like you'll have a lot to contribute. It can definitely be amazing if done right!

Follow me on Twitter - @_jorts
#6 Old 01-24-2012, 06:33 PM
Veggie Regular

Welcome! I consider myself a raw foodist and I am currently converting from vegetarian to vegan. I've also gone gluten-free. I am also trying to lose quite a bit of weight and I am very happy to have someone like you join our happy, little family. I hope I can learn a lot and get a lot of inspiration from you, too.

Laura
#7 Old 01-25-2012, 01:03 AM
Veggie Regular

Welcome, Rachael! It's always great to have another raw foodist - it's definitely the minority here!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page