Greetings from wet Brisbane Australia from my little English family - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 01-13-2011, 02:30 AM

Hello all,

Jonny here im a vegan chef i live in Brisbane with my wife and 2 little girls all vegan , we have just moved from England, not sure how long for , but anyhow nice to meet you all looking forward to meeting like minded veggies from all over the globe !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 01-13-2011, 05:11 AM
Beginner

Welcome Jonny! How bad is the flooding there? Been hearing about the situation over there a lot, I hope things are improving there. The last I heard, the clean up operations have started so I hope things get back to normal soon How long have you been in Australia for?

A vegan chef? That is awesome! See you around the boards
#3 Old 01-13-2011, 06:22 PM

hey hey , yeah its pretty bad in areas , although i think the state should be ok now just going to take billions of dollers and a couple of years to get things back the way they were , unfortunatly the next state over looks like its going to be in for a battering too !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 01-13-2011, 06:31 PM
Banned

cor, nice timing on the emigration there mate!

welcome to veggieboards though

definately check out the aussie forum while you're looking arround, cos they'll be able to point you in the direction of some delicious antipodean stuff- including bloody great big bars of vegan white chocolate (why did i defect from the uk to canada and not auz, why?! ).

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page