Fellow vegans??? - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 01-27-2010, 10:04 AM
Veggie Regular

Hello there,

I live in the Netherlands in Europe. I have been vegetarian all my life and then became vegan 9 months ago. My husband became vegan at the same time as me. I am very happy with being vegan and really feel that being vegan has made me a better and more aware person (I hope that doesn't sound too cheesy!!) I wanted to join this forum so I could talk to like-minded people who also feel strongly about a respect for all life..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 01-27-2010, 10:32 AM
Veggie Regular

Welcome Dutchvegan. There are plenty of vegans here to add to your community including myself. I don't think that sounded cheesy at all because once you alter your perceptions regarding what food is and your relationship to it, everything changes.

My Vegan Food Blog:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#3 Old 01-28-2010, 04:55 AM
Veggie Regular

Welcome to the VeggieBoards!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 01-28-2010, 05:28 AM
Ex-*****

Welcome to VB! That's really convenient that your husband is also vegan. (And I speak from experience - both my wife and I are vegans as well.)

Hope you will like it here!

I no longer post here after VB was sold in 2012. (See my profile page for details.)
#5 Old 01-31-2010, 11:05 AM
Veggie Regular

Welcome. I'm sure you'll like it here!
#6 Old 01-31-2010, 11:46 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonn1997 View Post

Welcome. I'm sure you'll like it here!

Thank you!! I have never been on a forum before and am finding it very addictive.. My husband laughs at me as I am on the computer every free chane I get... But I am very excited to be able to ask things I don't know and am very interested to know what other vegans think on a variety of topics as my husband is the only other vegan I know!!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page