Hello from San Antonio - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 09-06-2009, 07:31 PM

Hello Everyone-

I wan't to formally say Hi to everyone. I have visited the site from time to time for a while now and finally decided to just join already! lol. As my name suggests, my name is Mike and I live in San Antonio, TX. I am not currently a vegetarian but I am really considering making to transition. I want to do it mainly for health reasons but I also hate what goes on in slaughter houses. I am nervous about it, San Antonio culture is not conducive to the veggie lifestyle.

If anyone can reccomend any reading material or best practices, that would be most appreciated. Again, hello and I look forward to making the plunge with all of you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 09-06-2009, 09:18 PM

Hiya Mike! I live in San Antonio as well and I live a strict vegan lifestyle. There are many vegan and vegetarian options available here in our lovely city so don't be so easily discouraged. In addition, we also have the San Antonio Vegetarian Society. Please feel free to msg me and befriend me here on VB! I would love to help you out in making a smooth and successful transition!

You may also email me at [email protected]
#3 Old 09-06-2009, 11:03 PM
Banned

Welcome to this comunity, I am very happy to know about vegetarian because i am also a vegetarian and would like to give adivce to take vegetarian food in meal and away from elergy deaseas.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 09-06-2009, 11:04 PM
Banned

Welcome to this comunity, I am very happy to know about vegetarian because i am also a vegetarian and would like to give adivce to take vegetarian food in meal and away from alergy deaseas.
#5 Old 09-08-2009, 02:38 AM
Veggie Regular

Welcome to the VeggieBoards!
#6 Old 09-09-2009, 06:03 AM

Welcome

I too live deep in the heat of TX. Good luck, I find it a challenge to be/stay vegetarian. So that's why I joined this board.

But I did not realize there was a veg society. There must be more than 2 veggies in SA.

Anna
#7 Old 09-10-2009, 10:24 PM
Veggie Regular

Welcome to VB!

*this space not for sale*

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page