Forum Jump: 
 2Likes

#31 Old 03-01-2016, 02:47 PM

I agree see a doc before it gets worse
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 Old 12-11-2020, 12:31 PM

It's a gluten intolerance & Caprylic Acid is the answer

I realize you're asking about raw food (not gluten), but are you also consuming beer on occasion? I want to share my story with you in case it helps:

After years of this embarrassing issue, I've come to realize that the issue was gluten intolerance (this includes white flour, whole wheat flour, spelt flour, and even beer!). Last month, I decided to cut out gluten for a week, but to my surprise the issue cleared up in about two days! That's quick! Applying coconut oil externally is a damn-near miracle, and taking caprylic acid (a derivative of an important active ingredient in coconut oil), helps deal with inflammation from the inside.

If you look into the issue even deeper, you'll see that gluten has likely been the cause of your brain fog, anxiety/panic attacks, chronic nasal congestion at night, and heart palpitations after meals! I'm not celiac, but it's crazy how many symptoms you can still have as someone who is merely "gluten intolerant."

After trying the above methods, if you still have symptoms, it's possible you are simultaneously dealing with candida or histamine intolerance. The symptoms are pretty similar. There are elimination diets that you can experiment with to solve each of these issues too (eat known "safe foods" slowly add foods until the problem comes back to find the "problem food"). There's also other factors to take into account: If you have candida, you may need to eat more fermented foods, but if you have histamine intolerance, you will need to stay away from fermented foods. Problem solving this can sound complex, but it's really not. Just experiment with variations in your diet, until you find the solution.

If you've exhausted the suggestions above, consider parasites. Your doctor can provide a stool test. If this comes back negative, then it's likely a food intolerance (gluten or otherwise), candida (super common), or an issue with histamine (does taking an anti-histamine clear up the issue?). Depending on what you prefer, you may choose to get this test done as a first line of action to rule it out.

Topical coconut oil...I have zero shame in sharing this due to the miracles it performs (LOL). You'll thank me later.

Last edited by NaturalGreenz; 12-11-2020 at 12:33 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page