Raw Vegan Documentary - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 12-17-2005, 10:06 AM
Banned

I just wanted to pass along this documentary on a raw vegan family...the trailer looks awesome. I haven't seen it yet, but I just ordered my copy. I am so happy people are putting out this type of media!

Trailer: http://www.breakthroughthedocumentary.com/trailer.mov

Available now on DVD

http://www.breakthroughthedocumentary.com

Coming to Theatres Spring 2006!

http://www.thegardendiet.com

InJoy!

Tena
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 12-17-2005, 10:10 AM
Veggie Regular

Looks interesting. I love documentaries and I look forward to seeing this one : )
#3 Old 12-17-2005, 12:25 PM
Banned

...Looks interesting.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 12-18-2005, 03:00 PM

I'm intrigued...let us know!
#5 Old 12-23-2005, 12:10 PM
Veggie Regular

interesting indeedy (haha that should be my new sig)
#6 Old 12-23-2005, 12:20 PM
Veggie Regular

I have been reading much about Storm, Jinjee & their beautiful family over the last several months. Very inspirational!
#7 Old 01-12-2006, 12:31 PM
Banned

I received my copy of Breakthrough! I absolutely love promoting such wonderful, ground breaking things. Here is what I have to say:

Breakthrough begins…

I’m not a doctor, nor am I am nutritionist. I’m just a simple man who earns his living by carving walking sticks…

What if?

What if we raised children and we never gave them any junk food, any processed food, any food that had been treated with weed killer and insect killer…would it make a difference? What if we ate food that was designed for our bodies? What if we really are vegetarian creatures and we don’t need the heavy onslaught of protein that we stuff ourselves with? What if we raised our kids in love and in light and surrounded them in creativity? What if our kids grew up playing without the stress of a violent society? Would it make a difference? What if the parents didn’t have to go to work, because they could telecommute through the computer and could spend more time with their kids in nature? Would it make a difference? What if….

Breakthrough is a simple film with Storm, Jinjee and their beautiful children at their home…. but Breakthrough is so much more than a film about the raw, vegan lifestyle. It is a very full look at a new way of raising a family…where creativity, exercise, nature, music, gentleness and playfulness, as well as a diet of whole, unprocessed, chemical-free foods plucked straight from the earth, can bring about a life of peace, health, energy and togetherness.

From rock climbing, home schooling, gardening and doctor appointments, this film is a great snapshot of family life…but family life in a way we’ve never seen…family life of a raw, vegan family without TV, without processed foods, without anxiety, and dare I say…without fear….

It is, most definitely, a Breakthrough.

Here's the trailer:

breakthroughthedocumentary.com/trailer.mov

It can be found on thegardendiet.com

InJoy!
#8 Old 02-04-2006, 12:48 AM
Veggie Regular

I just watched it recently & LOVED it!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page