Fruitarian, vegan, detox? Anyone else fruitarian/ experiences/advice? - Page 2 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
 15Likes
Closed Thread

#31 Old 06-26-2016, 07:22 PM
Not such a Beginner ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4everaspirit View Post
I certainly understand. Whether I agree with it or not is different I have no interest in including them in my diet except for very sparingly as I feel like. Fruits are astringents, greens are not as cleansing to the lymphatic system. I will keep you guys updated on how it goes. I also took some eye pictures earlier on to have a base to observe changes in eye color. They should overtime start turning blue.
What did I miss about the eye color changing, how does this occur? What color are your eyes now?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 Old 06-27-2016, 08:05 AM
I ♥ Vegan Guys ◕‿◕

Quote:
Originally Posted by LedBoots View Post
What did I miss about the eye color changing, how does this occur? What color are your eyes now?
People have to watch iridology videos, look it up, and/or check out dr. morse to understand it. It sounds like humbo mumbo jumbo, but I keep an open mind to everything and am grateful for it. This ended up making a lot of sense. If someone wants to argue against it without knowing what they are arguing against, "FINE" Go ahead. But ultimately IM the one doing, IM the one planning to see results, so any extra proof will have to come from me in time. There are plenty of videos on youtube as well who show their eye transformations But I'll explain the basic premise.

There are only two eye colors for the human species. Brown and Blue. People have variations of these colors (ie hazel) because of lymphatic congestion. You can have people that appear to have brown eyes, but there is really blue underneath. Brown and blue eyes can also show heavy signs of congestion, usually shown in the color of brown or orange ( orange, usually for sulphur). Brown congestion on top of a true blue eye can add a green hue to the eye making the appearance green or hazel. Your mom and grandparents may also have had hazel eyes, but no that doesn't prove that hazel is a true eye color, it just means they have lymphatic weaknesses and they were passed down onto children. These areas of congestion correlate to charts that shown where in your body the problem lies. For me it was on point and I had a few people check out my eyes for free as well and say basically the same correlating to my symptoms.

For example

This appears to be a hazel eye. But really it is a true blue eye and the lymphatic congestion is all that brown stuff. The brown blotches are drug deposits (medical or not)

These are my eyes which I took a picture of a week ago. They appear even more hazel because there is basically lymphatic congestion covering everything. The nerve rings (not a good sign and correlated to my anxiety/panic attacks) cutting through my eyes all around show some of the blue underneath as it cuts through the lymphatic congestion. There is also heavy radii solaris (the ruffles) in the upper eye region which correlates to intestinal seepage and parasitic activity in the body. That's just a basic run down, there is a lot more going on.

Herbs, which I'm on now, can help pull out a lot of where this congestion is, and help people dig deeper into the problems. You can still see a lot of progress in the eyes on an all fruit/alkaline diet, but herbs speed up the process a lot. There should be some noticeable results within a few months time if I keep at this and on the herbs.

"Why should man expect his prayer for mercy to be heard by What is above him when he shows no mercy to what is under him?" ~Pierre Troubetzkoy

Last edited by 4everaspirit; 06-27-2016 at 08:21 AM.
#33 Old 06-27-2016, 10:42 AM
Vegan since 1991

Quote:
People have to watch iridology videos, look it up, and/or check out dr. morse to understand it. It sounds like humbo mumbo jumbo, but I keep an open mind to everything and am grateful for it. This ended up making a lot of sense. If someone wants to argue against it without knowing what they are arguing against, "FINE" Go ahead. But ultimately IM the one doing, IM the one planning to see results, so any extra proof will have to come from me in time. There are plenty of videos on youtube as well who show their eye transformations But I'll explain the basic premise.

Herbs, which I'm on now, can help pull out a lot of where this congestion is, and help people dig deeper into the problems. You can still see a lot of progress in the eyes on an all fruit/alkaline diet, but herbs speed up the process a lot. There should be some noticeable results within a few months time if I keep at this and on the herbs.

Hi 4evaspirit,

You might receive some useful feedback from a dedicated raw vegan forum. Have you tried posting your information to one of these forums, like this one?: http://www.rawfoodsupport.com/ .

_________

Specific recommendations for a healthy diet include: eating more fruit, vegetables, legumes, nuts and grains; cutting down on salt, sugar and fats. It is also advisable to choose unsaturated fats, instead of saturated fats and towards the elimination of trans-fatty acids."
- United Nations' World Health Organization
http://www.who.int/topics/diet/en/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#34 Old 06-27-2016, 11:05 AM
I ♥ Vegan Guys ◕‿◕

Quote:
Originally Posted by David3 View Post
Hi 4evaspirit,

You might receive some useful feedback from a dedicated raw vegan forum. Have you tried posting your information to one of these forums, like this one?: http://www.rawfoodsupport.com/ .

Thanks. I've checked around some other forums. I'm good for now. Don't need much further support and if I do I go to the fruitarian groups on facebook.

"Why should man expect his prayer for mercy to be heard by What is above him when he shows no mercy to what is under him?" ~Pierre Troubetzkoy
#35 Old 06-27-2016, 02:56 PM
Super Moderator

@4everaspirit -If you look up 'lymphatic congestion' you'll get a lot of different hits, from yoga practice, ayurvedic practice, rebounding, inversion tables, hot lemon water, enzymes, massage, herbs. What I wish you'd practice on yourself is Ahisma. Do no harm.
The diet of fruit, forgoing other foods that balance your bodies nutritional needs, can be very harmful. Your body is more than your lymphamic system, and by putting all your focus on that you can jeopardize what the rest of you needs
Going to the extremes of a mono diet is not harmless. I looked at the reviews on the amazon page of his book, and it isn't a short term fast. Morse is telling people to push through what could be life threatening symptoms

What keeps you from following a balanced diet? As much as you rebel against the extremes of modern medicine, you run just as far to the other extreme.
What if your symptoms aren't the result of a lympathic disorder and instead something that this sugar packed diet could worsen? People speak of being inable to walk, or get out of bed for lengths of time, having their bodies 'break down' before they 'rebuild'
Symondezyn likes this.
#36 Old 06-27-2016, 02:57 PM
Super Moderator

The practices listed here are far more benign--
http://thechalkboardmag.com/detox-yo...mphatic-system
#37 Old 06-27-2016, 05:16 PM
I ♥ Vegan Guys ◕‿◕

Quote:
Originally Posted by silva View Post
@4everaspirit -If you look up 'lymphatic congestion' you'll get a lot of different hits, from yoga practice, ayurvedic practice, rebounding, inversion tables, hot lemon water, enzymes, massage, herbs. What I wish you'd practice on yourself is Ahisma. Do no harm.
The diet of fruit, forgoing other foods that balance your bodies nutritional needs, can be very harmful. Your body is more than your lymphamic system, and by putting all your focus on that you can jeopardize what the rest of you needs
Going to the extremes of a mono diet is not harmless. I looked at the reviews on the amazon page of his book, and it isn't a short term fast. Morse is telling people to push through what could be life threatening symptoms

What keeps you from following a balanced diet? As much as you rebel against the extremes of modern medicine, you run just as far to the other extreme.
What if your symptoms aren't the result of a lympathic disorder and instead something that this sugar packed diet could worsen? People speak of being inable to walk, or get out of bed for lengths of time, having their bodies 'break down' before they 'rebuild'
I'm good thanks. I've already explained that the feelings a lot of people get through this are detoxification. Yes, some get worse before they get better. The lot of you guys grind my gears, because you talk talk talk, but do not listen, do not keep and open mind, and instead make assumptions and conclusions based on what little you have to go on. This actually does a disservice to so many others who could use this help because the medical industry has continued to fail them. I've had to have listened to the other side to get where I am right now. I listened to doctors, I've listened to friends, I've listened to people who suffered with panic attacks, I've listened to what iridologists said. I never wrote anything in particular off because I never claimed to know anything (though out of ALL those people, the doctors let me down the most as they kept me sick when I was suffering the most), and now taking ALL that in, I listened to myself, and now know on a level I never felt listening to doctors, friends, etc, that fruitarian is the best way to go. I've spent probably over 100 hours looking through how other fruitarians are living and how best to eat. I don't need to explain it anymore.

Last edited by 4everaspirit; 06-27-2016 at 05:32 PM.
#38 Old 06-27-2016, 08:28 PM
Not such a Beginner ;)

Quote:

There are only two eye colors for the human species. Brown and Blue. People have variations of these colors (ie hazel) because of lymphatic congestion. You can have people that appear to have brown eyes, but there is really blue underneath. Brown and blue eyes can also show heavy signs of congestion, usually shown in the color of brown or orange ( orange, usually for sulphur). Brown congestion on top of a true blue eye can add a green hue to the eye making the appearance green or hazel. Your mom and grandparents may also have had hazel eyes, but no that doesn't prove that hazel is a true eye color, it just means they have lymphatic weaknesses and they were passed down onto children. These areas of congestion correlate to charts that shown where in your body the problem lies. For me it was on point and I had a few people check out my eyes for free as well and say basically the same correlating to my symptoms.

For example

This appears to be a hazel eye. But really it is a true blue eye and the lymphatic congestion is all that brown stuff. The brown blotches are drug deposits (medical or not)

These are my eyes which I took a picture of a week ago. They appear even more hazel because there is basically lymphatic congestion covering everything. The nerve rings (not a good sign and correlated to my anxiety/panic attacks) cutting through my eyes all around show some of the blue underneath as it cuts through the lymphatic congestion. There is also heavy radii solaris (the ruffles) in the upper eye region which correlates to intestinal seepage and parasitic activity in the body. That's just a basic run down, there is a lot more going on.

That is really interesting. My son (23) has blue eyes. They were blue from birth, but turned green when he was maybe six years old. He went veg around 8 or 9ish, and vegan the next year. His eyes went back to blue in his teens. Hm.
#39 Old 06-28-2016, 03:50 PM
Vegan since 1991

More information about eye color: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color

_________

Specific recommendations for a healthy diet include: eating more fruit, vegetables, legumes, nuts and grains; cutting down on salt, sugar and fats. It is also advisable to choose unsaturated fats, instead of saturated fats and towards the elimination of trans-fatty acids."
#40 Old 06-28-2016, 04:59 PM
Vegan since 1991

Dr. Morse claims to cure AIDS (and in only 3 months):

This begs the question: Why do chimpanzees, who eat a 95%+ raw vegan diet, die from the simian equivalent of HIV (SIV - Simian Immunodeficiency Virus)? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simian...ficiency_virus

This also begs the question: Why do wild cattle, who eat a 100% raw vegan diet, contract foot and mouth disease, rinderpest, blue tongue disease, brucellosis, and quite a list of other ailments:http://www.oie.int/doc/ged/D8369.PDF

This leads me to doubt Dr. Morse's claim that a raw vegan, alkaline diet can cure all ailments.

I'm also not so sure about Dr. Morse's claim that he channels the thoughts of God (see video at minute 0:39). This is very difficult to prove.

I wish good health to you, 4 evaspirit, but please be careful when you claim that people with hazel eyes have an inherent health weakness. We don't want to unnecessarily cause worry to people who are healthy.

_________

Last edited by David3; 06-28-2016 at 07:11 PM.
#41 Old 06-29-2016, 03:16 AM
Super Moderator

Okay, this thread is closed.
It's not just because it's outside of mainstream thought, but because it's advocating a practice that can be very detrimental to health.
When someone is advised to push through symptoms that mimic those of irreversible damage it should not be promoted. @4everaspirit , I wish you the very best and hope you stop and think more about remedies that don't compromise the rest of your body. I've researched Morse and his followers and find these treatments can cause irreparable harm.
tpkyteroo luebeck likes this.
Closed Thread

Tags
fruitarian

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page