CBS show on raw foods tonight july16 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 07-16-2004, 11:41 AM
Veggie Regular

The show, 48 hours, is doing a health show and is going to talk about rawfoods alittle on it. Just wanted to let you know
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 07-30-2004, 12:24 AM

i saw it!! did anyone else?? it was on kindof a dieting thing though...like theres this program - a three week program for people wanting to detox or lose weight. the first week you go veggie, the second raw, the third raw-juicing. it was pretty good, lots of interviews and then they showed how raw restaurants are gaining popularity (yeah right, other than california, where?) and a supermodel (i dont know her name) who's been raw for like 6 years went on and told about how she hasnt needed a tums or tylenol since she went raw..the show told a lot of the positives of going raw i thought it was really awesome. my ex boyfriend- current friend is basically raw foodist/fruitarian and after seeing the 48 hours episode i was like oh my god i have to get a copy of this for anyone who has ever asked me about him,...i was like "thank you" it was just nice to hear about it i felt like all my defense i couldve put in that episode, it was great. i felt like i t gave a lot of answers that i couldnt put into words or maybe didnt know enough about to respond well. i actually plan on going to the website to see if i can buy a tape or something
#3 Old 07-31-2004, 08:13 PM
Veggie Regular

I missed it.

I wonder when it will be on again? I'd be interested in seeing it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 07-31-2004, 10:36 PM

heres the link the the site https://www.veggieboards.com/boards/s...560#post523560

i hope it works i dont know how to do it
#5 Old 07-31-2004, 10:37 PM

heres the link to the site http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/...in584726.shtml

i hope it works i havent dont this before
#6 Old 08-01-2004, 03:18 PM
Veggie Regular

You kill the enzymes, says Alt. Then you kill the minerals.

Model, Carol Alt from the CBS show on raw foods.

I got the enzyme part but how, exactly, does one "kill the minerals"?

Sunny

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page