Blogs and Recipe Reviews - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 06-01-2013, 01:27 PM

I have no idea if this is in the right place, sorry if it's not!

I love blogs where they make recipes from vegan cookbooks, sort of working their way through the book.  I've just found vegcookbookclub.com, and am reading my way through that today.  I was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions? I find it's great because it sort of inspires me to try things I might not otherwise try, as well as tips and ideas from regular cooks like myself, not fantastic ones like the authors of the books who could sneeze and have it come out a beautiful vegan meal! laugh.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 06-05-2013, 05:31 PM
Zelda Freak

I don't read many vegan blogs, but Meet the Shannons' blog is working it's way through a cookbook - not a vegan one though. They're working through the Betty Crocker cookbook - veganizing up all the recipes. It's kind of amazing. 

~ Jennifer

* Find VeggieBoards:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
 +

* Find me:
+
+
#3 Old 06-06-2013, 10:09 AM

Thanks Jennifer! I really appreciate the reply and the suggestion! I will head over there now for a nosy :)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 06-06-2013, 10:54 AM
Zelda Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post

Thanks Jennifer! I really appreciate the reply and the suggestion! I will head over there now for a nosy :)

Good I hope you like it. Their whole site is very interesting. It's such a unique idea to vegan up an entire cookbook. 

~ Jennifer

* Find VeggieBoards:

+

* Find me:
+
+
#5 Old 07-17-2013, 12:21 PM

I have a vegetarian and vegan blog: http://theveggiepolyglotographer.blogspot.fr/

all new readers, subscriptions, and comments are most welcome! And if you'd like to see me post something specific tell me smiley.gif

Carmen

http://theveggiepolyglotographer.blogspot.fr/

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page