VeggieBoards

VeggieBoards (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/)
-   Vegetarian & Vegan Recipe Blogs (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/184-vegetarian-vegan-recipe-blogs/)
-   -   Lots and Lots of new recipes! ♥ (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/184-vegetarian-vegan-recipe-blogs/134876-lots-lots-new-recipes.html)

madisonelise 04-20-2012 12:35 AM

Hello! I am new here and have just been browsing through all the recipes and getting so many ideas!

I have just started a vegan site called Veggieful

My blog has lots of recipes on it and I am also starting to put cooking tips etc... up too!

Have a look if you're interested

I made this site to help all of my friends figure out what to cook... especially my uni friends who have no idea how to cook haha... I try to put easy and cheaper meals on there ^-^

Shyvas 04-20-2012 01:49 AM

Hello and welcome.

I love the story about Elvis and the happy end.
It just beats me on how some people are so cruel to such tiny animals.

madisonelise 04-20-2012 02:38 AM

Hello! Thank you so much.

I miss my little Elvis. At least he is in a good home now <3

1smemae94 04-20-2012 03:42 PM

Welcome! Your website looks fantastic!

madisonelise 04-20-2012 04:39 PM

Hello! thanks so much. I am so excited to be on veggie boards.

sallyomally 04-20-2012 04:44 PM

Just took a quick tour and I have to tell you how much I love your site. I can tell I'll be spending a lot of time there.AND .. girl, you and I must be soul sisters. I would have been all over those creeps who were hurting little Elvis! They wouldn't have know what hit them! Bravo for a job well done.

I just liked you fb page and will share. It's very good.

madisonelise 04-20-2012 04:56 PM

Hi Sally!
Oh thanks so much. I can't wait until the site gets really popular. I keep thinking that the more meals I can get people to make that are vegan... it will make that much of a difference!! Less meat is bought... and so on!

I was so angry when I saw them hurting Elvis. I am so proud of what I did... and so happy that he is now in a safe home!

Thanks so much!

silva 04-20-2012 06:42 PM

Hi

I also like your site, I usually reserve judgement on new VB's opening with their blogs and leaving, so I'm glad to hear you're gonna stay!

That was wonderful how you handled Elvis. Be proud-they should be embaressed.

madisonelise 04-21-2012 03:14 AM

Thanks so much!

I never talk to the men next door now... They are no longer my friends.

I am definitely staying... I already love it here!

xXkessieXx 04-21-2012 05:07 AM

Wow that looks amazing, Have to try that pizza I liked your fb page too, 100th like!! yay!! Now I need to go out and buy all the ingredients for your food...

madisonelise 04-21-2012 06:02 AM

Oh thanks!!! It is a really yummy pizza. This sauce is divine!

I saw that I now have 100 likes hehe

skywalker 04-21-2012 11:05 AM

Welcome to Veggieboards, it really is a great place, eventhough I haven' t been here for too long either<3

I made the Peanut Butter Spicy Noodles for lunch today and they were seriously delicious
Keep it up!

madisonelise 04-21-2012 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skywalker View Post

Welcome to Veggieboards, it really is a great place, eventhough I haven' t been here for too long either<3

I made the Peanut Butter Spicy Noodles for lunch today and they were seriously delicious
Keep it up!

Oh, I am so glad that you liked it!!

sallyjoseph 01-22-2013 02:54 AM

Waw great site i liked very much.