What are you listening to right now?- Part IV - Page 167 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
Closed Thread

#4981 Old 10-29-2013, 07:25 PM
Sheep in Wolf's Clothing

^^ Love Dave Brubeck, I was raised on his music.

Listening to: The Flaming Lips' The Terror album. Saw them live a couple months ago. Never saw so many hippies in one place in my life. It was so much fun. Great concert.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4982 Old 10-30-2013, 10:09 AM
Veggie Regular

Concerto for Two Pianos by Francis Poulenc with the composer and Jacques Février at the piano and the Orchestre National de la RTF under the direction of Maestro Georges Prêtre.

Aristede:book:

"Now listen, I know you've got to think about your image, 'cause image is important to you, because of course your friends are gonna dictate your actions through the rest of your lives, and I wouldn't want you to step away from them and become an individual, that would almost be too much!"...

#4983 Old 10-31-2013, 12:24 AM
Impeach the gangster

The Ride to Dubno (Ride of the Cossacks) from "Taras Bulba," music by Franz Waxman.

"There is more wisdom in the song of a bird, than in the speech of a philosopher...." -Oahspe
"The thing is, you cannot judge a race. Any man who judges by the group is a pea-wit. You take men one at a time." -Buster Kilrain, The Killer Angels -Michael Shaara
"Anyone who doesn't believe in miracles isn't a realist." -Billy Wilder
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4984 Old 10-31-2013, 06:22 PM
Super Moderator

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
#4985 Old 10-31-2013, 06:47 PM
Impeach the gangster

1935 film score by Franz Waxman.

"There is more wisdom in the song of a bird, than in the speech of a philosopher...." -Oahspe
"The thing is, you cannot judge a race. Any man who judges by the group is a pea-wit. You take men one at a time." -Buster Kilrain, The Killer Angels -Michael Shaara
#4986 Old 10-31-2013, 07:04 PM
Impeach the gangster

#4987 Old 10-31-2013, 11:25 PM
Impeach the gangster

#4988 Old 10-31-2013, 11:38 PM
Impeach the gangster

#4989 Old 10-31-2013, 11:45 PM
Impeach the gangster

#4990 Old 11-01-2013, 10:51 AM
Veggie Regular

Almost always Morrissey or The Smiths.  Yes I am such a cliched awkward northern kid.

#4991 Old 11-02-2013, 10:02 PM
Impeach the gangster

#4992 Old 11-02-2013, 10:24 PM
Veggie Regular

"E'en so, Lord Jesus, Quickly Come" by Paul Manz sung by The Choir of Somerville College, Oxford, under the direction of David Crown

"Now listen, I know you've got to think about your image, 'cause image is important to you, because of course your friends are gonna dictate your actions through the rest of your lives, and I wouldn't want you to step away from them and become an individual, that would almost be too much!"...

#4993 Old 11-03-2013, 03:24 PM
Super Moderator

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
#4994 Old 11-03-2013, 07:33 PM
Veggie Regular

Matchbox Twenty - Help Me Through This

"We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form." - William Ralphe Inge

#4995 Old 11-12-2013, 06:54 PM
Impeach the gangster

Tom likes this.

#4996 Old 11-12-2013, 10:46 PM
Veggie Regular

Song of the Angel by the late Sir John Tavener (1944-2013)

#4997 Old 11-13-2013, 01:17 AM
Impeach the gangster

The Legend of Zelda

Haha, I found these on YouTube, and just have to post them, in case Link (Jenny C) is lurking about. Plus, the music is not bad.

#4998 Old 11-15-2013, 05:34 PM
Sheep in Wolf's Clothing

Good old fashioned paranoia music.

#4999 Old 11-18-2013, 04:12 PM
Veggie Regular

Blue October - Things We Do At Night

"We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form." - William Ralphe Inge

#5000 Old 11-18-2013, 04:17 PM
Veggie Regular

Christmas by Michael Bublé (full album)

Aristede:santa:

#5001 Old 11-23-2013, 03:33 AM
Impeach the gangster

Time for a little Beethoven.

Tom likes this.

#5002 Old 11-23-2013, 11:32 PM
Veggie Regular

In honor of the 50th Anniversary of Doctor Who...

Wow, already 5,000 posts. Here's the new thread.

Tom likes this.

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page