Desperate Housewives - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 09-29-2008, 08:54 AM
Veggie Regular

Anyone watch this show?? The premiere was last night. It's weird seeing everyone 5 years in the future.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 09-29-2008, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickle00 View Post

Anyone watch this show?? The premiere was last night. It's weird seeing everyone 5 years in the future.

What???? I am three weeks behind coz I've been on holiday and it's all taped. Love this show....has this aired in the UK or in the US?

Death is everywhere, there are lambs for the slaughter waiting to die and I can sense the hours slipping by, tonight - Depeche Mode
#3 Old 09-29-2008, 11:55 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunzz View Post

What???? I am three weeks behind coz I've been on holiday and it's all taped. Love this show....has this aired in the UK or in the US?

It definitely aired in the US last night. Not sure about the UK
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 09-29-2008, 12:27 PM
Veggie Regular

I'm not a fan of the show at all but I read that one of my favorite actors, Gale Harold just joined the cast. Not only is he a very talented actor but the guy is incredibly hot. He was amazing as Brian Kinney on Queer As Folk and I hope his role on DH gives him the exposure and recognition he deserves.
#5 Old 09-29-2008, 01:04 PM
Veggie Regular

I've seen Seasons 1-3 on DVD. Although I could watch Season 5 on TV since I now get reception, I'd much rather watch Season 4 first so it's not spoiled for me. I'll watch Season 5 in a year or more when it comes out on DVD and I can get it from the library.

It's a stupid show (although it was novel to me in the first two seasons) but I do admit to being a little hooked. Not hooked enough to see it "on time" or buy it, though.

Q: How many poets does it take to change a light bulb? A: 1001...one to change the bulb, 1000 to say it's already been done.
#6 Old 09-29-2008, 01:54 PM
Veggie Regular

Yeah, I watched it last night. I didn't even recognize the one woman, gabrille or whatever her name is, the one with the overweight kid. I don't know if I'll bother to keep up with it this season. It's kinda boring now that there are more kids in it.

It's not in what you say, it's in what you do (Oasis)

Feeling bored? Why don't you wander over to my blog sometime. http://thebohemiankitchen.wordpress.com
#7 Old 09-30-2008, 10:17 PM

I am a fan of the show but havent seen the new stuff yet...plan to watch it sooon.
#8 Old 09-30-2008, 10:40 PM
Veggie Regular

One of my favorite shows!! I liked the premiere and am excited to see all the twists and turns this season! Yes I am corny.
#9 Old 10-04-2008, 04:18 PM

I just had a chance to see the premiere and was very dissapointed...I thought It was awful...and the parts with Gabby and her heavyset daughter angered me that wasnt funny at all...I used to like this show and looked forward to watching it but not anynore.
#10 Old 10-04-2008, 06:12 PM
Veggie Regular

I've lost interest...I loved the first few seasons. I'll probably watch it if I'm not asleep but I won't go out of my way to tape it like in the past.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page