Movie with Jeff Kober on an island? - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 07-23-2008, 09:35 PM
Veggie Regular

I vaguely remember seeing a movie 10-15 years ago and I've never been able to figure out what movie it was. Can anyone help? Here's what I know:

1. The movie was on tv and was probably from the 80's or 90's

2. It had Jeff Kober or someone who resembles him

3. I remember something about genetically modified fruit

4. The movie started with people being picked up by helicopters off and dropped onto an island

My memory is pretty fuzzy so anything that resembles these could be the movie. Thanks for the help!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 07-23-2008, 11:59 PM
Veggie Regular

Try searching his name at IMDB. That's usually how I figure out movies whose titles I can't remember. If you can remember the name of one actor in it, you can usually find the movies. You'll get a list of everything he's been in.

www.thesaucyvegan.com
#3 Old 07-24-2008, 12:13 AM
Veggie Regular

I've looked at the list and the descriptions every movie he was in before 2000 in but nothing seems familiar. I tried several other people with similar eyebrow structure but none of those seem familiar either. It took me years to even come up with Jeff Kober. For a long time it was just "that movie with the guy with the eyebrows and mutated fruit and military helicopters dropping people on an island." My best hope at this point is for someone to recognize something about my description.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 07-24-2008, 12:21 AM
Veggie Regular

Danger Island?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104049/

Nec Aspera Terrent
#5 Old 07-24-2008, 12:29 AM
Veggie Regular

That came up on my google search. I'm going to get it from netflix but it seems all wrong. You'd think I'd remember big structures and a plane crash. Maybe not though. I could have inserted the helicopter scene I remember from somewhere else.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page