Shows you watch during the Summer? - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 06-14-2008, 06:50 AM
Veggie Regular

I find tv to be so boring during this time of the year. America's Got Talent, Deal Or No Deal, and So You Think You Can Dance are the three I'll be watching. For this year, I will also be watching the Summer Olympics. I can't wait.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 06-14-2008, 07:16 AM
Veggie Regular

Project Runway! Ironically I hate fashion and never thought I would like this show until I gave it a shot one day. Now I'm totally addicted. The personalities of all the designers are soo entertaining and some of the challenges are pretty damn cool (one challenge was to make an outfit with only candy wrappers). The only thing I don't like about the show is listening to Heidi Klum's voice. She sounds like she's been sucking on helium.
#3 Old 06-14-2008, 08:07 AM
Veggie Regular

*Randy Jackson's America's Best Dance Crew (WAY better than SYTYCD because they give the groups a certain song and the GROUP does their OWN choreography in THEIR OWN style) Anyone can learn steps you teach them but to be able to do your OWN choreography in your OWN style is so much more entertaining!!

*Army Wives (Season premiere was AWESOME!)

*Last Comic Standing
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 06-14-2008, 09:02 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickle00 View Post

*Last Comic Standing

+1
#5 Old 06-14-2008, 09:03 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by treyb View Post

+1

Did you see the guy last week who did the bit about the pennies and how we should drop those in wars rather than using bombs??
#6 Old 06-14-2008, 09:06 AM
Veggie Regular

i didn't catch that particular bit. I had some friends over so I guess I wasn't paying attention to all the bits. I've also got a horrible memory so I could have seen it and loved it, but don't remember it :/
#7 Old 06-14-2008, 09:11 AM
Veggie Regular

I don't watch much new television anymore, any time of the year, due to a now nonexistent attention span and a general boredom with current television programming. During the summer, I watch: So You Think You Can Dance, Monk and Psych, both of which will be back with new episodes in July, 30 Days on FX, and Real Time with Bill Maher on HBO (he'll be back from hiatus in August), That's it. I have no interest in the Olympics.

*this space not for sale*
#8 Old 06-14-2008, 02:00 PM
Veggie Regular

same as any other time of the year: basketball, baseball, and cartoons.
#9 Old 06-15-2008, 07:56 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickle00 View Post

*Randy Jackson's America's Best Dance Crew (WAY better than SYTYCD because they give the groups a certain song and the GROUP does their OWN choreography in THEIR OWN style) Anyone can learn steps you teach them but to be able to do your OWN choreography in your OWN style is so much more entertaining!!

Is that the same Randy Jackson who does American Idol?
#10 Old 06-15-2008, 11:20 AM

[Scrubs], even though they're all repeats, I try to catch every one. Love that friggin' show.

And random CNN bits, when I can.

Not much of a TV fan, unless I'm on X-Box Live, haha.
#11 Old 06-15-2008, 11:34 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainforests1 View Post

Is that the same Randy Jackson who does American Idol?

He's not a judge on the show but I think it was his concept. He might produce or something I'm not sure. The only thing that sucks about the show is that Lil MaMa is one of the judges (she had a hit single about freaking lip gloss....ridiculous!!) One of the other judges was in either N Sync, 98 Degrees or Back Street Boys...no idea which but I recognize him as a boy bander and there's also a great choreographer judging. The dances some of the groups come up with are great and I personally like it more than other dance shows because I find the flamingo and ballroom type dancing boring and old fashioned compared to pop-n-lock, B-Boy, Breakdancing type stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr._Shiver View Post

[Scrubs], even though they're all repeats, I try to catch every one. Love that friggin' show.

And random CNN bits, when I can.

Not much of a TV fan, unless I'm on X-Box Live, haha.

Srubs=
#12 Old 06-15-2008, 07:13 PM

Indeed, I have every season on DVD, but I still can't help myself when it comes to watching it.
#13 Old 06-16-2008, 08:28 PM

My Fiancee and I like Ice Road Truckers...just started last week...and we like Hells Kitchen started earlier this year usually starts in June...and Mind of Mencia that just recently started too....My Fave Tv is Daytime....I love the soap OLTL been taping/ watching 24 years and its on all year......and I LUV watching MY Chicago Cubs....GO Cubs!!!!
#14 Old 06-17-2008, 06:00 AM
Veggie Regular

MONK!!!!!!!! and So You Think You Can Dance!!!
#15 Old 06-17-2008, 02:53 PM
Banned

i have no clue what im going to watch over the summer because all my shows dont return till the fall....guess im going to be keeping myself busy with work
#16 Old 06-17-2008, 10:39 PM
Veggie Regular

Way too many episodes of Animal Cops,Baby Week on TLC,John & Kate plus 8,The HOneymooners,TCM. I try to keep up with the local news, but it's so depressing.
#17 Old 06-22-2008, 04:46 AM

Even though its finished.. i like Friends.. i can watch them anytime of the year... or the whole year long...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page