lol! U spek LOL!? Awwsum!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 Old 04-19-2008, 07:58 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

Yes and I love it!!

Me too! I can't wait for the next season!
#63 Old 04-19-2008, 08:15 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post

lol! U spek LOL!? Awwsum!

I don't understand this nonsense. I tell ya, kids these days and their words for things that already have words for them and things.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#64 Old 04-19-2008, 08:40 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waikikamukau View Post

I don't understand this nonsense. I tell ya, kids these days and their words for things that already have words for them and things.

#65 Old 04-19-2008, 09:07 PM
Veggie Regular

This thread needs something. Oh, yeah...

#66 Old 04-19-2008, 09:15 PM
Super Moderator

#67 Old 04-19-2008, 09:17 PM
Super Moderator

Or even better: TEA CUP PICTURES

Viewer Discretion advised
#68 Old 04-19-2008, 09:21 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

TEA CUP PICTURES

What on earth did I just look at? Wow, you people are strange and I'm afraid I'm being corrupted.
#69 Old 04-19-2008, 09:23 PM
Super Moderator

The tea cup pictures are a classic in entertainment history!
#70 Old 04-19-2008, 09:56 PM

I've never seen x-files.

-runs away-
#71 Old 04-20-2008, 06:32 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

The tea cup pictures are a classic in entertainment history!

lol I was debating yesterday if I should post those pics on here or not.
#72 Old 04-20-2008, 05:11 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by animallover7249 View Post

I've never seen x-files.

-runs away-

Come back!

Come over to my house and I'll show you the best episodes! It's a great show, try watching it sometime. Try a few eps because I'd hate for you to see one of the so-so eps and be turned off.
#73 Old 04-20-2008, 05:12 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

lol I was debating yesterday if I should post those pics on here or not.

I had to! I posted the link to my page instead of the actually pictures... try to keep it PG here
#74 Old 04-20-2008, 08:27 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

try to keep it PG here

Doh, do we have to? I figured I'd post Gillian naked just to even things out!

Hey I just looked her up on wikipedia to make sure I had her name spelled correctly... She's looking a lot better now with a change in hair! ...in my opinion

Anyway, I tried posting in the slut thread but it's just too fast and furious for me. I prefer the slow chatter about x-files and fishy nonsense, so I'll stick to the threads I'm in

So... X-Files, huh? Ummmm... Remember... that one episode where... Uhhh. Oh how about the one that was like Speed except the guy's head would explode if Mulder... what was it? Didn't go south or something? I dunno. I should probably watch this show again. It's been a long time.

Oh! How about the one where we found out that Scully is a vampire but the writer of that episode was let go after the airing and it was never mentioned again? That's a shame, that really would've been so cool to keep going!

Mulder "Well, it's finally night... I wonder where Count Scully is?"

Scully "1... 2... 3... Ahahaha... I am here, and I vant to suck your blood!"

Mulder "Ha-ha, very funny Scully. Hey, if you want a bite to eat we could stop and grab some stakes before we get to work."

Scully "Oh Mulder*, you're incorrigible!"

*Wow, so I typed "Oh Mulder" into google to try to see if Scully actually says anything that I could use here to make her dialog believable... Oops. It's all fanfics of Mulder giving her orgasms
#75 Old 04-21-2008, 09:48 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:

Doh, do we have to? I figured I'd post Gillian naked just to even things out!

Hey I just looked her up on wikipedia to make sure I had her name spelled correctly... She's looking a lot better now with a change in hair! ...in my opinion

Anyway, I tried posting in the slut thread but it's just too fast and furious for me. I prefer the slow chatter about x-files and fishy nonsense, so I'll stick to the threads I'm in

So... X-Files, huh? Ummmm... Remember... that one episode where... Uhhh. Oh how about the one that was like Speed except the guy's head would explode if Mulder... what was it? Didn't go south or something? I dunno. I should probably watch this show again. It's been a long time.

Oh! How about the one where we found out that Scully is a vampire but the writer of that episode was let go after the airing and it was never mentioned again? That's a shame, that really would've been so cool to keep going!

Mulder "Well, it's finally night... I wonder where Count Scully is?"

Scully "1... 2... 3... Ahahaha... I am here, and I vant to suck your blood!"

Mulder "Ha-ha, very funny Scully. Hey, if you want a bite to eat we could stop and grab some stakes before we get to work."

Scully "Oh Mulder*, you're incorrigible!"

*Wow, so I typed "Oh Mulder" into google to try to see if Scully actually says anything that I could use here to make her dialog believable... Oops. It's all fanfics of Mulder giving her orgasms

Well she was topless in The Turning.

Gillian Anderson rocks! I love her (in a non-lesbian way... although sometimes I wonder ).

The slut thread scares me too... I'm a slow-poke.

The episode is called Drive. Pretty good. He had to drive west and he was out of west!!!

And yes, fanfic can get pretty darn graphic. I even have a fanfic site attached to my Shippers X site But of course, I don't read the NC-17 ones...
#76 Old 04-21-2008, 10:56 AM
Veggie Regular

To keep with the topic, who owns the X-Files cd, Songs in The Key of X? It's kinda cool.

Quote:

And yes, fanfic can get pretty darn graphic. I even have a fanfic site attached to my Shippers X site But of course, I don't read the NC-17 ones...

I like badfic. The fics that spoof other fics. Funny stuff.
#77 Old 04-21-2008, 12:36 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDrngWartime View Post

To keep with the topic, who owns the X-Files cd, Songs in The Key of X? It's kinda cool.

*raises hand* I have all 4 of the major CDs: Songs in the Key of X, The Score (for the movie), The X-Files: Fight the Future, and The Truth and the Light. I'm telling you, I'm hardcore I have action figures, comic books, magazines, a HUGE notebook full of article clipings, trading cards, VHS of eps, cassette tapes, books... etc etc etc

Quote:
I like badfic. The fics that spoof other fics. Funny stuff.

I've never heard of that, I'll have to look into it.
#78 Old 04-21-2008, 12:40 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Well she was topless in The Turning.

Gillian Anderson rocks! I love her (in a non-lesbian way... although sometimes I wonder ).

I know, I've seen the videos from the movie, they went all over the internet when X-Files got big

Hah, I knew you had a thing for Scully! You could probably track her down and confess your undying love to her. She might like you! Who could resist a chinchilla?!

Wait, you have a fanfic site attached to a food blog? Weird. So you don't read the NC-17 ones, you just write them?

Quote:

I've never purchased a soundtrack for anything... I know, I'm not a real fan.
#79 Old 04-21-2008, 12:44 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

I know, I've seen the videos from the movie, they went all over the internet when X-Files got big

Hah, I knew you had a thing for Scully! You could probably track her down and confess your undying love to her. She might like you! Who could resist a chinchilla?!

Wait, you have a fanfic site attached to a food blog? Weird. So you don't read the NC-17 ones, you just write them?

I think I've seen a picture, but that's it, no video. I don't exactly go searching for stuff like that.

I could.... chinchillas are pretty irresistible!

No, a fanfic site attached to my X-Files site. My main site is Shippers X. I have a fanfic site, food blog, and chinchilla site all attached to Shippers X (subdomains). And no, I don't write them, I just publish them

Quote:
I've never purchased a soundtrack for anything... I know, I'm not a real fan.

The soundtrack is pretty cool... all of them are... It's fun to drive in my car with X-Files background music playing... I feel like something X-File-ish is going to happen!
#80 Old 04-21-2008, 12:50 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

I think I've seen a picture, but that's it, no video. I don't exactly go searching for stuff like that.

The soundtrack is pretty cool... all of them are... It's fun to drive in my car with X-Files background music playing... I feel like something X-File-ish is going to happen!

Well, go search for stuff like that! You'll be able to find out if you have a thing for her

I... don't really want something X-File-ish to happen to me in my car. I'd rather not get abducted, eaten or have to give Mulder a ride. I'm sure he's a great guy and all, but he took what, one or two baths throughout the entire show? I don't want to smell that in my car.
#81 Old 04-21-2008, 01:05 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

Well, go search for stuff like that! You'll be able to find out if you have a thing for her

I... don't really want something X-File-ish to happen to me in my car. I'd rather not get abducted, eaten or have to give Mulder a ride. I'm sure he's a great guy and all, but he took what, one or two baths throughout the entire show? I don't want to smell that in my car.

No thanks... I've seen boobs before, nothing special.

Yeah, I'd be pissed if I got abducted while driving... my car would probably be involved in an accident, making my rates go up when I get back to earth. I would insist that the aliens pay the difference.

I'd pick up Mulder. After he's showered, he's so do-able!
#82 Old 04-21-2008, 01:50 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

*raises hand*

Which is your favorite song on the Key of X album? Mine is the very first one by Nick Cave and The Dirty Three.

Quote:

I've never heard of that, I'll have to look into it.

Here ya go, http://basement.ditb.org/archive/catBadfic.shtml . I reccomend 'Precious Moments' by Misty Cornflower, but it is NC-17 and gross (really).
#83 Old 04-21-2008, 02:31 PM
Veggie Regular

Here ya go, http://basement.ditb.org/archive/catBadfic.shtml . I reccomend 'Precious Moments' by Misty Cornflower, but it is NC-17 and gross (really).[/QUOTE]

Holy graphicness! I just skimmed over it and wasn't expected that!! . Even though I didn't read the whole thing those images are totally gonna be stuck in my head next time I watch the X-Files.
#84 Old 04-21-2008, 02:56 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

I'd pick up CSM. After he's showered, he's so do-able!

I don't think that smoke just showers off

Quote:

Which is your favorite song on the Key of X album? Mine is the very first one by Nick Cave and The Dirty Three.

Really, Nick Cave is on that? He happens to be my favorite songwriter. Very interesting... I'm still not buying it!
#85 Old 04-21-2008, 02:58 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Here ya go, http://basement.ditb.org/archive/catBadfic.shtml . I reccomend 'Precious Moments' by Misty Cornflower, but it is NC-17 and gross (really).

"Aha, you see I have already trained you to be my bottom and enjoy my domination Mulder," Krycek said smugly. "Now I want you to beg me for more punishment."

Mulder figured it didn't really matter anyway and he didn't really mind this part, so he did. "Please, Krycek! Please whip me harder!" he cried, and he really meant it, too.

Wow... That's... Um. Wow.
#86 Old 04-21-2008, 03:00 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

"Aha, you see I have already trained you to be my bottom and enjoy my domination Mulder," Krycek said smugly. "Now I want you to beg me for more punishment."

Mulder figured it didn't really matter anyway and he didn't really mind this part, so he did. "Please, Krycek! Please whip me harder!" he cried, and he really meant it, too.

Wow... That's... Um. Wow.

Um. wow. so did not need that image burned into my mind. They are both quite good looking but that's totally besides the point.
#87 Old 04-21-2008, 03:17 PM
Veggie Regular

There's actually some really well-written x-files slash out there...

If you don't know what slash is, please don't make me explain it.
#88 Old 04-21-2008, 04:02 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gillibean View Post

Um. wow. so did not need that image burned into my mind. They are both quite good looking but that's totally besides the point.

Warning semi-adult material! This should fix it for you.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Mulder's two eyes were leaking tears as he usually did when they were like this. His fragile emotions spilled over and he cried to be so close to anyone after his lonely forlorn life of pain and heartache. Walter reached for a tissue and gently wiped away Mulder's tears which continued unabated.

"Ssh, shh, sweatheart, darling, I love you too," Skinner groaned as he kissed his lover deeply with his tongue racing all over the inside of Fox's mouth including his teeth and gums. Skinner was moving in and out of Mulder's body...
#89 Old 04-21-2008, 04:19 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

Red Right Hand? Love it. It's from Ascensions. I like most of the songs, but Unexplained is one of my favs (ties with RRH). Deep is cool too..it's from Syzygy.

Quote:

I'll check it out... I'm honestly not a huge fan of NC-17, but I'm an adult, I can manage.
#90 Old 04-21-2008, 04:20 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

I don't think that smoke just showers off

No, I don't have a thing for CSM.... Krycek, yes

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page