X-Files fans HERE! - Page 2 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#31 Old 04-17-2008, 09:18 PM
Super Moderator
 
danakscully64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 34,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDrngWartime View Post

Ice! Season 1. It's no fair for me to play, I'll get 'em all.



Way too cool! I had no idea that another hardcore fan is here! Were you ever a member of the official XF MBs?



"Wanna make that honeymoon video now?"
danakscully64 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#32 Old 04-17-2008, 09:20 PM
Veggie Regular
 
LifeDrngWartime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 429
Yes, in fact I’m on several message boards still but I’ll keep my secret identity for now.
LifeDrngWartime is offline  
#33 Old 04-17-2008, 09:41 PM
Veggie Regular
 
jenna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 8,489
i'm in as a fan, though i only catch a couple episodes on tv every now and then (and i didn't watch it when it aired, i don't think). i need to start renting the show and watching it from the very beginning that way.
jenna is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#34 Old 04-17-2008, 09:43 PM
Veggie Regular
 
Waikikamukau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,051
Quote:
Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post

"Wanna make that honeymoon video now?"



Haha, DD could host an episode of RSD for you two!!



Your boyfriend better watch out, you found an x-files fanatic!



Then again, considering the gender statistics here, LifeDrngWartime is probably female.



Although you do love Scully, too...
Waikikamukau is offline  
#35 Old 04-18-2008, 07:22 AM
Veggie Regular
 
eggplant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 4,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDrngWartime View Post

Where's the bleach? Gotta wash my eyes.



What have you got against the Skin-man?
eggplant is offline  
#36 Old 04-18-2008, 07:28 AM
Veggie Regular
 
LifeDrngWartime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 429
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggplant View Post

What have you got against the Skin-man?



Nothing... I just... er, don't see him in a sexual way. Or don't want to. Ever. But *especially* with Mulder!



At least with Mulder and Krycek, one of them (Krycek) did act like he might be interested.
LifeDrngWartime is offline  
#37 Old 04-18-2008, 07:54 AM
Veggie Regular
 
eggplant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 4,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDrngWartime View Post

Nothing... I just... er, don't see him in a sexual way. Or don't want to. Ever. But *especially* with Mulder!



Really? Did you see that episode when he was in his tighty whities? Great bod! And that stern demeanor! Ah well, each to his own...



Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDrngWartime View Post

At least with Mulder and Krycek, one of them (Krycek) did act like he might be interested.



Yeah, that'd work too...
eggplant is offline  
#38 Old 04-18-2008, 08:06 AM
Veggie Regular
 
LifeDrngWartime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 429
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggplant View Post

Really? Did you see that episode when he was in his tighty whities?



Oh, flashback...
LifeDrngWartime is offline  
#39 Old 04-18-2008, 09:11 AM
Super Moderator
 
danakscully64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 34,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDrngWartime View Post

Yes, in fact Im on several message boards still but Ill keep my secret identity for now.



*gasp* I'll find out the truth... MUHAHHA! A little hint? Just a little? Are you on here? http://forums.prospero.com/foxxfiles/messages
danakscully64 is offline  
#40 Old 04-18-2008, 09:13 AM
Super Moderator
 
danakscully64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 34,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waikikamukau View Post

Haha, DD could host an episode of RSD for you two!!



Your boyfriend better watch out, you found an x-files fanatic!



Then again, considering the gender statistics here, LifeDrngWartime is probably female.



Although you do love Scully, too...



No.....



He's a fan too, so it's all good. There were 2 qualifications when finding a husband: I needed an X-Files loving vegetarian and that's what I ended up with!



*gasp* How did you find out my secret!?
danakscully64 is offline  
#41 Old 04-18-2008, 09:15 AM
Super Moderator
 
danakscully64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 34,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggplant View Post

What have you got against the Skin-man?



Skin-man is a HOTTIE. :wink:

"Hey, Scully, Skinman is calling me from a bubble bath. "







Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDrngWartime View Post

Nothing... I just... er, don't see him in a sexual way. Or don't want to. Ever. But *especially* with Mulder!



At least with Mulder and Krycek, one of them (Krycek) did act like he might be interested.



Well their kiss in TRATB was pretty sexy Do you remember the website dedicated to Fox and Rat? Classic!
danakscully64 is offline  
#42 Old 04-18-2008, 09:17 AM
Super Moderator
 
danakscully64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 34,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggplant View Post

Really? Did you see that episode when he was in his tighty whities? Great bod! And that stern demeanor! Ah well, each to his own...



What about the red speedo in Duane Barry? :wink::wink::wink:



There are no surprises for me... I've seen DD from top to bottom He shows his butt is most of his movies. One of my friends sent me a picture of DD (as a suprise) from New Years Day... full frontal, but not very impressive.



*runs off laughing*
danakscully64 is offline  
#43 Old 04-18-2008, 09:20 AM
Super Moderator
 
danakscully64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 34,591
You guys (and girls) have made my day! We've combined my 2 fav things ever: Veggieboards and X-Files! It's a dream come true!!!



TAKE THIS NOROMOS!





danakscully64 is offline  
#44 Old 04-18-2008, 09:29 AM
Veggie Regular
 
LifeDrngWartime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 429
Quote:
Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post

Are you on here? http://forums.prospero.com/foxxfiles/messages



I've posted there, but not so much for awhile.



Quote:
Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post

Well their kiss in TRATB was pretty sexy Do you remember the website dedicated to Fox and Rat? Classic!



Guuurrrlll, I remember back when there was the Mulder Krycek Romantics Association.



Quote:
Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post

I've seen DD from top to bottom He shows his butt is most of his movies.







By the way, I think that quote about the honeymoon video was from Arcadia, but I hate the later seasons (theres your hint about my secret identity).



Quote:
Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post


TAKE THIS NOROMOS!



Take what? Shes obviously trying to cannibalise his face after paralysing him with some sort of neurotoxin.
LifeDrngWartime is offline  
#45 Old 04-18-2008, 09:36 AM
Veggie Regular
 
eggplant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 4,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDrngWartime View Post

Take what? Shes obviously trying to cannibalise his face after paralysing him with some sort of neurotoxin.



That's the only theory I can come up with either.
eggplant is offline  
#46 Old 04-18-2008, 10:08 AM
Super Moderator
 
danakscully64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 34,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDrngWartime View Post

I've posted there, but not so much for awhile.



Those are the official ones... the happenin' place to be from '99-'02. My goal since 1999 was to reach 10,000 posts and it still hasn't happened. I'm close though!





Quote:
Guuurrrlll, I remember back when there was the Mulder Krycek Romantics Association.



Good ol' days...





Quote:
By the way, I think that quote about the honeymoon video was from Arcadia, but I hate the later seasons (theres your hint about my secret identity).



Yep! You're right. The later seasons rocked, ESPECIALLY season 6. That was the hint? That's crap!



Quote:
Take what? Shes obviously trying to cannibalise his face after paralysing him with some sort of neurotoxin.



I was going to put a kissing picture up, but last second, I saw that one and thought people here would get a good laugh. It was either that one or the Rolling Stones cover when they're in bed naked. :wink:
danakscully64 is offline  
#47 Old 04-18-2008, 12:19 PM
Veggie Regular
 
shaved_women's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 648
Ahh...I'd love to participate in the thread, but I'm watching every episode season by season.....up to season 5 now.



Have to say my favorite character is the Cigarette Smoking Man.
shaved_women is offline  
#48 Old 04-18-2008, 02:30 PM
Newbie
 
Digital Ganesha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 23
Greatest show ever created, followed by Millennium. I seriously don't own cable, but before bed I either watch an episode of Millennium of the X-Files in sequential order. I've been doing this for a couple years and have never gotten bored.



How brilliant of a writer is Darrin Morgan? His Jose Chung episodes are ridiculous.



I always appreciated how touching and emotional the X-Files can get. I can't watch Paper Hearts without crying at the end.



The X-Files was the great result of a perfect cast, and a extraordinarily talented group of avant-garde writers and directors. And the most important piece of the X-Files is a named named Mark Snow. He has written some of the best music I've ever heard.



This could go on for days... Haha
Digital Ganesha is offline  
#49 Old 04-18-2008, 02:57 PM
Veggie Regular
 
fadeaway1289's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 10,324
I had a DD obsession as well as soon as the first season of Xfiles started airing. I also watched Red Shoe Diaries, New Years Day, Kalifornia, etc just to see him. And when he did guest appearances on the Gary Shandling show. Damn Tea Leoni...she is one lucky woman.
fadeaway1289 is offline  
#50 Old 04-18-2008, 03:03 PM
Veggie Regular
 
Waikikamukau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,051
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Ganesha View Post

This could go on for days... Haha



Days? This thread will have 5000 posts and they'll lock it. There will be an "X-Files fans HERE 2" thread. Mostly thanks to how much dks sixty four spams and my attempt to reign it in!







Welcome to VB!!!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post

He's a fan too, so it's all good. There were 2 qualifications when finding a husband: I needed an X-Files loving vegetarian and that's what I ended up with!



*gasp* How did you find out my secret!?



Oh that's too bad I didn't know that earlier. I have a friend who is just a head in a jar and he eats nothing but broccoli and does nothing but watch x-files. He is sure he'll be alone forever... I guess I'll tell him he could've had a chinchilla if he'd just been out there looking.



As for the secret... I have pictures!



Quote:
Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post

You guys (and girls) have made my day! We've combined my 2 fav things ever: Veggieboards and X-Files! It's a dream come true!!!



Your husband-to-be should get you a gift and combine them even further; he should send a letter to DD begging him to sign up to VeggieBoards and wish you a happy birthday whenever that may be! It could go like



"Dear Dana Scully,



Wow, that name sure is familiar! I wonder where I've heard it before. I'm on the set of my newest film, something or other, it'll probably get canceled before we finish it, but I'm taking time out to write this. I hear you're my biggest fan, and I want to wish you a happy birthday. If only you were my sister, I never would have had to go looking for her and we'd be living as a happy family! Are you open to adoptions?



Love,

David"



Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDrngWartime View Post

but I hate the later seasons (theres your hint about my secret identity).



Quote:
Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post

That was the hint? That's crap!



Oh, nevermind!... LifeDrngWartime is the Davester! Can't you tell? He hates the later seasons because he realizes that leaving the show killed his career! I think you better start laying that hot hooker charm on him before he gets away!!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post

One of my friends sent me a picture of DD full frontal, but not very impressive.



*runs off laughing*



...Oh wow, David, I'm so sorry. That's got to hurt. I think you just ruined your chances, Jade Blue Chinchilla.
Waikikamukau is offline  
#51 Old 04-18-2008, 08:39 PM
Super Moderator
 
danakscully64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 34,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaved_women View Post

Ahh...I'd love to participate in the thread, but I'm watching every episode season by season.....up to season 5 now.



Have to say my favorite character is the Cigarette Smoking Man.



Glad to have you here! Season 5 rocks (they all do, but there are some extra special eps in there like Bad Blood, The Post Modern Prometheus, Chinga, All Souls...



CSM rocks!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Ganesha View Post

Greatest show ever created, followed by Millennium. I seriously don't own cable, but before bed I either watch an episode of Millennium of the X-Files in sequential order. I've been doing this for a couple years and have never gotten bored.



How brilliant of a writer is Darrin Morgan? His Jose Chung episodes are ridiculous.



It is! I've seen every episode at least twice (I would like to say at least 5 times, but some from seasons 8 and 9 I haven't seen many times, seasons 1-7 at least 5 times each).



Darin Morgan is my FAVORITE. Well, the Wongs rock too, but he's great as a writer and actor. Jose Chung's From Outer Space is great, as is Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose. He was so funny as Eddie Van Blundht (the "h" is silent) and as Flukeman!





Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Ganesha View Post

I always appreciated how touching and emotional the X-Files can get. I can't watch Paper Hearts without crying at the end.



The X-Files was the great result of a perfect cast, and a extraordinarily talented group of avant-garde writers and directors. And the most important piece of the X-Files is a named named Mark Snow. He has written some of the best music I've ever heard.



This could go on for days... Haha



I know, Paper Hearts is so good and emotional. Definately one of the best (done by Vince Gilligan). And Mark Snow... genius! It's true, everyone contibutes something great!



Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

I had a DD obsession as well as soon as the first season of Xfiles started airing. I also watched Red Shoe Diaries, New Years Day, Kalifornia, etc just to see him. And when he did guest appearances on the Gary Shandling show. Damn Tea Leoni...she is one lucky woman.



Do you watch Californication? I've seen his guest spot on the Gary Shandling show. I thought it was funny when his wife and best friend appeared in the episode he wrote, Hollywood AD, playing Mulder and Scully.



"Is that a flashlight in your pocket or are you just happy to be lying on top of me?"
danakscully64 is offline  
#52 Old 04-18-2008, 08:56 PM
Super Moderator
 
danakscully64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 34,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waikikamukau View Post


Oh that's too bad I didn't know that earlier. I have a friend who is just a head in a jar and he eats nothing but broccoli and does nothing but watch x-files. He is sure he'll be alone forever... I guess I'll tell him he could've had a chinchilla if he'd just been out there looking.



As for the secret... I have pictures!



Your friend is 3 and 4 months too late. Bummer.



Quote:
Your husband-to-be should get you a gift and combine them even further; he should send a letter to DD begging him to sign up to VeggieBoards and wish you a happy birthday whenever that may be! It could go like



"Dear Dana Scully,



Wow, that name sure is familiar! I wonder where I've heard it before. I'm on the set of my newest film, something or other, it'll probably get canceled before we finish it, but I'm taking time out to write this. I hear you're my biggest fan, and I want to wish you a happy birthday. If only you were my sister, I never would have had to go looking for her and we'd be living as a happy family! Are you open to adoptions?



Love,

David"









Quote:
Oh, nevermind!... LifeDrngWartime is the Davester! Can't you tell? He hates the later seasons because he realizes that leaving the show killed his career! I think you better start laying that hot hooker charm on him before he gets away!!!



Maybe...





Quote:
...Oh wow, David, I'm so sorry. That's got to hurt. I think you just ruined your chances, Jade Blue Chinchilla.



Want me to send the picture to you? I'm sure you'll agree.
danakscully64 is offline  
#53 Old 04-18-2008, 08:59 PM
Veggie Regular
 
Waikikamukau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,051
Quote:
Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post

Your friend is 3 and 4 months too late. Bummer.



Want me to send the picture to you? I'm sure you'll agree.



So my friend is 7 months too late? Do chinchillas not use that number? Maybe it's taboo, like the 13th floor. Does it go from watering bottle 6 to watering bottle 8 in the cages?



And um... Well, I know this sounds strange and all, but I think I'd rather not have a picture of Mulder's penis. Thanks though! It really was kind of you to offer.
Waikikamukau is offline  
#54 Old 04-18-2008, 09:04 PM
Super Moderator
 
danakscully64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 34,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waikikamukau View Post

So my friend is 7 months too late? Do chinchillas not use that number? Maybe it's taboo, like the 13th floor. Does it go from watering bottle 6 to watering bottle 8 in the cages?



And um... Well, I know this sounds strange and all, but I think I'd rather not have a picture of Mulder's penis. Thanks though! It really was kind of you to offer.



DAMNIT!! I have no idea what is up with all my typos!!! I actually rushed through the last post because my bf is getting impatient waiting for me to get off the VB. 3 years and 4 months.



I didn't think so... I figured you'd just take my word for it.



*Does a quick spell check*
danakscully64 is offline  
#55 Old 04-18-2008, 09:58 PM
Veggie Regular
 
Waikikamukau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,051
Quote:
Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post

DORNOB!! I am idunno whazup wit mall mini hippos!!!



*Dose a quack splash chick*



Okay now you're just messing with me. That's mean.
Waikikamukau is offline  
#56 Old 04-19-2008, 12:13 AM
Newbie
 
Digital Ganesha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waikikamukau View Post

Days? This thread will have 5000 posts and they'll lock it. There will be an "X-Files fans HERE 2" thread. Mostly thanks to how much dks sixty four spams and my attempt to reign it in!







Welcome to VB!!!!



Ha ha. Thanks!
Digital Ganesha is offline  
#57 Old 04-19-2008, 08:51 AM
Super Moderator
 
danakscully64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 34,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waikikamukau View Post

Okay now you're just messing with me. That's mean.



Dangit again because you just stole my idea to make all of my posts to you misspelled. From now on, I speak lolcat!
danakscully64 is offline  
#58 Old 04-19-2008, 12:47 PM
Veggie Regular
 
Waikikamukau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,051
Quote:
Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post

From now on, I speak lolcat!



o hai im in ur typpos



korrectin ur misteakz
Waikikamukau is offline  
#59 Old 04-19-2008, 01:01 PM
Veggie Regular
 
LifeDrngWartime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waikikamukau View Post


Oh, nevermind!... LifeDrngWartime is the Davester! !



Noooooo! Would it convince you otherwise if I said I always found David Duchovny annoying, and that he can only play one character (Mulder) well, and sometimes not so much even that one?
LifeDrngWartime is offline  
#60 Old 04-19-2008, 03:55 PM
Veggie Regular
 
fadeaway1289's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 10,324
Quote:
Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post


Do you watch Californication?"



Yes and I love it!!
fadeaway1289 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in


Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off