share music ideas to listen to. - Page 3 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#61 Old 09-10-2007, 03:23 AM
Veggie Regular

I thought this was a thread about "sharing" the music that we like but you decided to get a bit rude and judgemental and turn it into a debate about what I said I liked. Then you question whether what I do for entertainment is really entertainment at all and are expecting me to justify why I do it. Well I don't feel I need to do that, so move on.

It's just a doof party man, you know, a bit of fun with my friends and a chance to experience a sense of total freedom for a few hours.

If you feel so strongly about dance parties being mind control or some BS, go and start a thread about it in the Compost Heap.

m8itcanw8.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 Old 09-10-2007, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelle View Post

I have "failed" to be doing at that because I am liking too much to be living in my stupid world. Two see be make much real enjoyment for transcend into human happy dancing icon.

I reckon
LL
#63 Old 09-10-2007, 05:02 AM

Quote:

I have "failed" to be doing at that because I am liking too much to be living in my stupid world. Two see be make much real enjoyment for transcend into human happy dancing icon.

ha ha. too right
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#64 Old 09-10-2007, 10:15 AM
Banned

Quote:

I thought this was a thread about "sharing" the music that we like but you decided to get a bit rude and judgemental and turn it into a debate about what I said I liked. Then you question whether what I do for entertainment is really entertainment at all and are expecting me to justify why I do it. Well I don't feel I need to do that, so move on.

It's just a doof party man, you know, a bit of fun with my friends and a chance to experience a sense of total freedom for a few hours.

If you feel so strongly about dance parties being mind control or some BS, go and start a thread about it in the Compost Heap.

no, i don't agree with you.

anyway. if i'm using the word you have used. "rude". it is me the rude who asking you to be more responsible for what you are saying or for example the people you are party with that not necessarily asking you to be more specific about what makes you to tell that this is total freedom and very fun thing?

what do you think about what i've said about giving people unreliable and irresponsible impression about what is fun?
#65 Old 09-10-2007, 09:45 PM
Banned

would you take my questions more seriously?
#66 Old 09-10-2007, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagemurut View Post

what do you think about what i've said about giving people unreliable and irresponsible impression about what is fun?

What makes you think that she's giving an unreliable or irresponsible impression of what is fun. Have you ever been to a Psytrance party to be able to know what its like?
#67 Old 09-10-2007, 11:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kali View Post

What makes you think that she's giving an unreliable or irresponsible impression of what is fun. Have you ever been to a Psytrance party to be able to know what its like?

i think that what i've been asking in this specific question is different than what you said.

anyway. my question to her was generally about what i've asked her in this thread which is a lot of questions.

like why she posted video that suggest the i'm "sick" without even mentioning why she thinks like that. i also asked her what she did to prove in her life that she is not a "sick" person actually.

as to what youve said. "what tools people still have for "experiencing" things without experiencing them practically?

so what was actually reliable in all of what she said? one of my points is, when a person knows that he is not necessarily reliable it might be a good idea to give some mentioning for that. or at least be more aware of it.

i guess that she did knew that i'm talking generally about the society that don't practically inspire to prove things. so if this is true, why she didn't mention that she know that this is generally intended to wonder about people's fun?

what about you? what you "enjoy"? and how much have you tried to prove that this is really what you want to do for "fun"?
#68 Old 09-11-2007, 01:04 AM

[attachment=6048:wtfb2tb.gif]
LL
#69 Old 09-11-2007, 09:32 AM
Banned

Quote:

Attachment 10685

what you didn't understood? and what do you think about your last respond?
#70 Old 09-11-2007, 10:24 AM

Quote:

what you didn't understood?

Most of your post. Your english isnt that good dude. Im not saying theres anything wrong with that but you cant expect us to be able to decipher what you mean.

Quote:
and what do you think about your last respond?

Why do you keep asking us what we think of our responses?
#71 Old 09-11-2007, 11:46 AM
Veggie Regular

Pixelle and kali should win a medal for this... You guys are too nice.
#72 Old 09-11-2007, 07:49 PM
Banned

Quote:

Most of your post. Your English isnt that good dude. Im not saying theres

anything wrong with that but you cant expect us to be able to decipher what you mean.

you are saying that you haven't understood most of what i've said.

so what you did understood of all of my question to her and you?

so yes. i will say it again. please tell me what you did understood.

Quote:
Why do you keep asking us what we think of our responses?

i will try to give one example.

it seemed to me that Pixelle responded to me by adding video which its name is something like "you

are sick". as hinting that i'm "sick".

then i asked her few times what she define me as "sick". i've also asked her what were the steps

she took in her life to prove that she is actually not the "sick" person.

then came your response:

Quote:

ha ha. too right

which seems kind of ironical response.

1. you didn't mentioned the fact the Pixelle did a really bad thing by calling a person "sick"

without any prove.

2. you didn't mentioned that she didn't even responded to a person that asked her why she thinks

he's a "sick" person.

then i responded to one of your messages and tried to explain few important things.

your response was a dancing icon of banana with the word "WTF".

one of the reactions that i think a person can have of reaction like yours is that you think that i

said something "sick" or inappropriate thing.

things that can even more contribute to this assumption is what i've said (1. and 2.). and also the

other ironical response, and the impression you gave of not taking serious matters seriously.

some of the questions that rises:

- what made you response with "Attachment 10685", while later you said that you haven't

understood most of what i said.

i mean why you didn't found it better to say that you didn't understood my english.

- why did you thought that by responding with "Attachment 10685" i will not get impression

that you ridicule what i've said.
#73 Old 09-11-2007, 07:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabelle View Post

Pixelle and kali should win a medal for this... You guys are too nice.

when was the last time that you tried to wonder and to tell others that you are wondering about the question what is "nice people" as you said?
#74 Old 09-11-2007, 08:44 PM
Veggie Regular

The brain functions with a networking of pattern-seeking with pleasure/pain being the basic unit of experience. The nervous system is an algorithm that seeks patterns for pleasure, and repeating patterns give it “pleasure” in a way. How exactly these patterns are formed is a matter Science has not been able to fully decipher yet. If you really are so interested in knowing the answer to this riddle I suggest you consider getting a Ph.D in Neurosciences rather than asking rethorical questions in a message board.
#75 Old 09-11-2007, 11:20 PM
Banned

Quote:

The brain functions with a networking of pattern-seeking with pleasure/pain being the basic unit of experience. The nervous system is an algorithm that seeks patterns for pleasure, and repeating patterns give it “pleasure” in a way. How exactly these patterns are formed is a matter Science has not been able to fully decipher yet. If you really are so interested in knowing the answer to this riddle I suggest you consider getting a Ph.D in Neurosciences rather than asking rethorical questions in a message board.

1. can you simplify what you've said? why you didn't simplified it at first?

2. do you find sense that people in these boards will not try to prove or to inspire to prove what might be the fundamental things that related to enjoyment?

3. what did you found important in this thread?

4. and i will insist to tell you what i think you may want to talk about in these forums:

-what is the effect of social pressure in life. and in yours?

-why do you think that understanding what is social pressure is important? and why do you think that your answer is satisfying?

-why do you think that social pressure is not something that actually prevent you from talking about it.

-when was the last time did you tried to talk publicly about these issues? and why didn't.
#76 Old 09-11-2007, 11:39 PM

He's all yours Isabelle

*runs away*
#77 Old 09-12-2007, 12:22 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

He's all yours Isabelle

*runs away*

Hey! Wait for meeeeee!!! *runs away too*
#78 Old 09-12-2007, 09:52 AM
Banned

Quote:

Hey! Wait for meeeeee!!! *runs away too*

what do you mean to "run away".

why would you want to run away if someone asking you important questions?
#79 Old 09-12-2007, 11:37 PM
Banned

Quote:

He's all yours Isabelle

*runs away*

why do you think you are saying that?

what criticism do you have about yourself in this thread?
#80 Old 09-13-2007, 05:38 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

what criticism do you have about yourself in this thread?

Why would anyone criticize themselves in this thread?

"and I stand

upon a mountain

made of weak and useless men"

#81 Old 09-13-2007, 07:00 AM
Beginner

The use of signifiers (language) to describe transcendent experience to those not privy to the experience is often doomed for failure.

Ask someone: What was your weirdest state of consciousness? They will have a difficulty putting it into words. Words use a different part of the brain. Some people are very good at bridging the two.

Wasn't there a astronaut who said after seeing earth from space that they shouldn't have sent him, a scientist to space - they should have sent a poet.
#82 Old 09-13-2007, 08:12 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

-what is the effect of social pressure in life. and in yours?

-why do you think that understanding what is social pressure is important?

What's this social pressure you're on about? Who's under pressure?
#83 Old 09-13-2007, 09:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenseas View Post

Why would anyone criticize themselves in this thread?

don't you have any idea for why people might want to do that?
#84 Old 09-13-2007, 10:53 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

don't you have any idea for why people might want to do that?

No. It's quite rare to post in a thread by starting with "here's what is wrong with me".

"and I stand

upon a mountain

#85 Old 09-14-2007, 10:25 AM
Banned

Quote:

[youtube]Yd_1N1k6Kts[/youtube]

can you tell few examples of what i've said against you? maybe you didn't understood well.
#86 Old 09-14-2007, 10:26 AM
Banned

Quote:

No. It's quite rare to post in a thread by starting with "here's what is wrong with me".

i don't understand what you have just said.

can you explain?
#87 Old 09-14-2007, 11:03 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

i don't understand what you have just said.

can you explain?

I mean that it's very rare for people to criticize themselves, especially in a thread that is supposed to be about music.

People may criticize themselves maybe if they are talking about some relationships issue or something, and of course anyone can admit their weaknesses. But it's unusual to start posting somewhere just to talk about what is wrong with oneself.

"and I stand

upon a mountain

#88 Old 09-14-2007, 12:51 PM
Banned

Quote:

I mean that it's very rare for people to criticize themselves, especially in a thread that is supposed to be about music.

People may criticize themselves maybe if they are talking about some relationships issue or something, and of course anyone can admit their weaknesses. But it's unusual to start posting somewhere just to talk about what is wrong with oneself.

i don't agree with how you present it.

are you sure that you agree with how you present it?
#89 Old 09-14-2007, 12:58 PM
Banned

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page