I have a secret love of ......(what do you secretly enjoy?) - Page 4 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
 4Likes

#91 Old 05-10-2018, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Comic books.

Not graphic novels, mind you, which would be a little less embarrassing to admit: the DC and Marvel kind... Legion Of Superheroes, Avengers, X-Men, Green Lantern... I don't buy them- I just look at them in library compilations, etc. But even so...

I don't like how dark DC has gotten though. And they keep re-inventing their characters' histories (Huh? "Crisis On Infinite Earths"?)... which would be OK, but they seem to do it repeatedly.
I used to have a love of comic books, but what you said about the histories (and never ending alternate reality issues), is why I stopped reading them.

I have a not so secret love of Dr Who and a secret love of RuPaul's Drag Race!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#92 Old 05-25-2018, 10:48 PM
A softball catcher

More want to try than things I secretly love...oh well :).

Hmm...somethings I secretly enjoy...

...I am a bit of an adrenaline junkie. So I guess I secretly enjoy riding rollercoasters, those sheer drop rides at some theme parks and some other kinda extreme rides.

...I loveto cook. I can make so much different stuff. Plus, I'm usually the first one to get dinner started in the evening when no one else is home to cook.

...I've always wanted to try cheerleading. I don't know if I'd be good enough to make a cheer squad since I'm not super flexible and I think my size would work against me (I'm 5'10" tall and weigh 140 pounds).

...I like driving fast if I can. I guess it's kinda the thrill seeker in me. Plus I've always wanted to skydive, bungee jump or try like racing cars or driving a drag car.

...I've always wanted to learn to speak Spanish better. But I would like to learn how to speak Chinese, Korean, Japanese and German.

...When I was a little girl I wanted to learn how to dance in like a ballet or something like that. Now I think hip hop dance looks fun.

...I've always wanted to try to get pierced or tattooed. I love looking at them on other people and wonder if I have enough guts to get it done.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page