Looking for Twin Cities musicians! - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 01-10-2006, 10:49 AM

Hi Veggies!

My name is Shawn Vougeot. I am a Twin Cities' (Minnesota) female singer/songwriter/violinist in the alt/pop genre producing a powerful show for college touring that will incorporate the projection of animal images in their beauty and sparsely but poignantly, in their suffering. The show's intention is to open human hearts to the beauty and intrinsic value of our non-human fellow creatures.

I am seeking an amazing guitarist/singer/songwriter, a percussionist (ideally one who also plays the drum set), and a pianist/singer for local and national club and college touring. If you know of anyone living in the Twin Cities who fits this description, I would really appreciate your references.

I have been a guest performer at the last two national Animal Rights conferences (AR2004 & AR2005) and have performed numerous benefit concerts for animal organizations.

Please check out my website to hear the music, if you wish:

http://www.singfortheanimals.com

I hope to hear from you!

Shawn Vougeot (voo-ZHOH)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 01-10-2006, 11:31 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vougeot View Post

Hi Veggies!

My name is Shawn Vougeot. I am a Twin Cities' (Minnesota) female singer/songwriter/violinist in the alt/pop genre producing a powerful show for college touring that will incorporate the projection of animal images in their beauty and sparsely but poignantly, in their suffering. The show's intention is to open human hearts to the beauty and intrinsic value of our non-human fellow creatures.

I am seeking an amazing guitarist/singer/songwriter, a percussionist (ideally one who also plays the drum set), and a pianist/singer for local and national club and college touring. If you know of anyone living in the Twin Cities who fits this description, I would really appreciate your references.

I have been a guest performer at the last two national Animal Rights conferences (AR2004 & AR2005) and have performed numerous benefit concerts for animal organizations.

Please check out my website to hear the music, if you wish:

http://www.singfortheanimals.com

I hope to hear from you!

Shawn Vougeot (voo-ZHOH)

I can refer you to a great deal of folks who can either help you or point you in the right direction. Click on my profile and send me an email if you're still looking.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page