To all you American Idol junkies *SPOILERS* (merged) - Page 32 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#931 Old 04-12-2006, 09:03 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by goettling View Post

Well you should watch the show, because it is was a good one. If you had followed the thread from the beginning, we talk about every Tues or Wed.

Yeah, it makes sense to talk about every show (after people have had the chance to see it first themselves) and that's why I read it.

Seeing as I just started posting a few days ago, I didn't know this thread was an open "spoiler" thread. Now that I do, I'll stay out of it until after EVERYONE has had the shows aired.

"Yes! Live! Life's a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" Auntie Mame
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#932 Old 04-12-2006, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *AHIMSA* View Post

Yeah, it makes sense to talk about every show (after people have had the chance to see it first themselves) and that's why I read it.

Seeing as I just started posting a few days ago, I didn't know this thread was an open "spoiler" thread. Now that I do, I'll stay out of it until after EVERYONE has had the shows aired.

Call the thread what you wish. You are the only one that has complained about it so far. We have had some fun talk about Idol. Please don't be a downer.

Like I am suppose to know everyones time zones, who taped the show, who had to work and view it later, who reads this thread before it aired their time, etc. It's not like a movie spoiler thread. The show is on every week.

Now carry on.
#933 Old 04-12-2006, 10:08 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Call the thread what you wish. You are the only one that has complained about it so far. We have had some fun talk about Idol. Please don't be a downer.

Now carry on.

Downer? You mean like opening a thread not marked a "spoiler" to find spoilers ?

Have a beautiful evening

"Yes! Live! Life's a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" Auntie Mame
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#934 Old 04-13-2006, 06:24 AM
Veggie Regular

Well, I guess I owe someone five bucks, Kellie is a total fake.

- Be sure to watch this video. Never sang in front of an audience, eh?

- Much longer article

She looked really awful on the last show singing B.R. (partly because of the lighting), but then afterwards:

Kellie: "On paper?"

and

Kellie: "I can't understand you with your accent"

Simon: "Likewise!"

Kellie: "I don't have an accent!"

Okay Kellie, now you're just being an idiot. And I don't mean the fake idiot you've been this whole time. Although perhaps she was actually making a really clever joke (bold mine):

Quote:
To make things worse and to make her hometown look like a bunch of country bumpkins, hicks or rednecks, her speech is mostly fake. She is a well spoken young lady and does not have that much of a southern drawl.

Anyway, back to the show. Katharine really hasn't been impressing me lately. Still love GHD and Elliot. Glad Bucky's gone, although I didn't hate him. Ace, stop clapping for yourself.

Check out my webcomic! www.GrammarComic.com
#935 Old 04-13-2006, 07:03 AM
Veggie Regular

Yep, stay away from this thread if you don't want to know what happens before anything happens! Sometimes we come and ***** about who left when they're still playing the credits! We're a bunch of junkies!

Poor Bucky, it was a matter of time though, even though I thought it was going to be Ace first.

Katharine's voice annoys the hell out of me, it's like a cat that got its tail caught in the door!

I read that about Kellie and it was disappointing, and she did look so creepy with that light on Tuesday!

GHD rocks!
#936 Old 04-13-2006, 03:18 PM
Veggie Regular

I missed the show both Tues. and Wed.! So Bucky got cut? It's about time. I mean, he seems like a nice guy, but as I've said before, his voice and presence are both pretty ordinary.

The stuff about Kelly doesn't surprise me at all.

So who was in the bottom three? Who had the best performances?
#937 Old 04-13-2006, 06:02 PM
Veggie Regular

Eggplant: Ace and Elliott were also in the bottom three. I can tell you who I liked best, Taylor was by far my favorite, I thought Ace was OK (compared to previous weeks when he sucked) and I also thought Paris wasn't too bad, although I'm not her biggest fan. I didn't like anybody else at all. Not even Chris!

Here's what they sang:

Bucky - Fat bottomed girls (I missed it)

Ace - We will rock you (Eh)

Kellie - Bohemian Rhapsody (It was weird)

Chris - Innuendo (I thought he kind of sucked)

Katharine - Who wants to live forever (I hated it)

Elliott - Somebody to love (Eh)

Taylor - Crazy little thing called love (Loved it! - He was so hyper that Simon asked him if he was drunk! )

Paris - Show must go on (Not too bad)

There you go!
#938 Old 04-13-2006, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggplant View Post

I missed the show both Tues. and Wed.! So Bucky got cut? It's about time. I mean, he seems like a nice guy, but as I've said before, his voice and presence are both pretty ordinary.

The stuff about Kelly doesn't surprise me at all.

So who was in the bottom three? Who had the best performances?

The bottom three was Ace, Elliot, and Bucky. I thought for sure Ace would go first.

I thought the Queen stuff was good. Of course Taylor got all wild and funny.

I thought Chris did good, but he could of a picked a better song from Queen and rocked it more like he does best. I laughed at Ace so hard. Ace looked so freaking nervous when they asked Elliot to sing, because he was the next in line. They did the show a little different this time. They had the bottom three all sing, instead of the one that got cut.

I thought Kelli looked like a dingy tramp. lol. I just can't deal with her and her stupid comments. Paris has talent, but I do not want her to win and do not think she will.

Chris and the GHD is the best.
#939 Old 04-13-2006, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Katharine - Who wants to live forever (I hated it)

I can not get into her at all. And we posted at the same time again.
#940 Old 04-13-2006, 06:19 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Next week is Rod Stewart. Too bad when I heard that, I was thinking that Bucky could sing his songs good with the raspy voice and all.

I will get over it.

I WON"T!!!

I knew he was going to get cut, just because I didn't want him to. I wanted it to be Ace.

I liked Taylor's performance, even if Simon thinks he sings like a drunk at a wedding. And I still like Elliott. Chris is really good but I couldn't relate the last two weeks.
#941 Old 04-13-2006, 06:21 PM

it is about time that Bucky was kicked off. We've been suffering needlessly for weeks while far better singers (Mandisa) were voted off. My best friend and I were calling hime "f**kin bucky" we were so fed up. good riddance!
#942 Old 04-13-2006, 06:25 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

I can not get into her at all. And we posted at the same time again.

We are synchronized junkies!
#943 Old 04-13-2006, 06:51 PM

Quote:
My best friend and I were calling hime "f**kin bucky" we were so fed up. good riddance!

It's okay, because "f**kin Bucky" just booked his flight to me and Karen's house.
#944 Old 04-13-2006, 07:29 PM
Veggie Regular

Thanks for the update guys. I wish I'd seen Taylor! Even though I don't think he's any great talent (same as I feel about all of them), he's definitely the most interesting personality of the bunch. I hope he wins, although I'm pretty sure he won't...
#945 Old 04-13-2006, 07:29 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Gun View Post

- Much longer article

Dont trust vote for the worst, though! Yeah, I agree, but check out the rest! Can you say biased?
#946 Old 04-13-2006, 08:26 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

It's okay, because "f**kin Bucky" just booked his flight to me and Karen's house.

Woo Hoo!
#947 Old 04-13-2006, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenlovessnow View Post

Woo Hoo!

I knew you would like that. This time I will share.
#948 Old 04-15-2006, 11:15 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Gun View Post

- Much longer article

She looked really awful on the last show singing B.R. (partly because of the lighting), but then afterwards:

Kellie: "On paper?"

and

Kellie: "I can't understand you with your accent"

Simon: "Likewise!"

Kellie: "I don't have an accent!"

Okay Kellie, now you're just being an idiot. And I don't mean the fake idiot you've been this whole time. Although perhaps she was actually making a really clever joke (bold mine):

Anyway, back to the show. Katharine really hasn't been impressing me lately. Still love GHD and Elliot. Glad Bucky's gone, although I didn't hate him. Ace, stop clapping for yourself.

I have to say after spending 3 years down South and having many Southern roommates, most of them don't realize they have an accent. It was hilarious when my college roomie from backwoods South Carolina asked me if I thought she had a drawl. I said, "durrrrr, yeah" but she was actually suprised.
#949 Old 04-15-2006, 11:20 PM
Veggie Regular

I really like Elliot. I think he's my new favorite. Of course, I'm not including Chris who I consider to be so far away from the rest of the competition that he no longer counts.

I was sorry to see Bucky go. I like the raspy quality of his voice. And he seemed like a nice guy too. I hope he comes out with an album eventually because I'd buy it.
#950 Old 04-16-2006, 10:14 PM

FYI: Bucky will be on the Ellen show tomorrow. Well in case you have it as bad as me.
#951 Old 04-17-2006, 04:03 AM
Veggie Regular

Thanks for the tip. I sometimes tape Ellen anyway so today I will definitely set the timer!
#952 Old 04-18-2006, 07:19 AM
Veggie Regular

I FORGOT TO SET THE TIMER!!!!
#953 Old 04-19-2006, 07:04 AM
Veggie Regular

I guess Ace will go tonight, and Kellie should probably be in the bottom three!

I don't usually like Paris but I liked her last night, I thought Chris was good, and of course Taylor was awesome!
#954 Old 04-19-2006, 07:16 AM
Veggie Regular

I pretty much think they were all 'on' last night. Funny that that particular genre would be so good for most of them. I agree Paris is not my favorite, but she was really good last night. I don't think Kelley was as bad as they made her out to be. It wasn't her best, but it wasn't torture either. I don't think it's too smart to admit that you think you did really bad, either. It could go against her. Judging from just last night's performance I would say Elliott (whom I normally like a lot), Kelley and Ace should be bottom three.
#955 Old 04-19-2006, 01:15 PM
Veggie Regular

I loved taylors performance, and I thought Katherine was amazing too.

I missed chris!

I hope ace or kelly goes this week.

http://bringingyouohm.wordpress.com/

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavanto

'May everyone everywhere be happy
May the whole world be joyous'
#956 Old 04-19-2006, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenlovessnow View Post

I FORGOT TO SET THE TIMER!!!!

You did not miss much. Ellen only talked to him for like 3 minutes and then he sang.

That behind the scenes and Mondays on the reality channel ( I think that is the one) is cool. They did a long interview with Bucky and a little with his wife.(lucky girl )

I thought they all did good besides Kellie. Like 6 weeks left and then I can get a life.

I think Ace, Kellie, and Elliot should be in the bottom three, but it is always a surprise.
#957 Old 04-19-2006, 02:20 PM
Beginner

I don't know if this was posted before, but it looked like Elliot had his teeth worked on. Anyone else notice this?
#958 Old 04-19-2006, 09:36 PM
Veggie Regular

Who was voted off tonight?! I missed it and the website hasn't been updated yet, today.

I MUST KNOW!
#959 Old 04-19-2006, 09:59 PM

Ace is gone!

#960 Old 04-19-2006, 11:10 PM

Thank Gawd Ace is gone. But what was up with Chris being in the bottom three? Well I guess like I said, it is always a surprise when it gets this close.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page